A gorgeous gift from my dear friend Selena!!!

1. I thought I would share what I got in the mail today from Selena. Its made from gum wrappers and it looks like a designer bag!!! I took a pic on its own and with my metallic speedy! I LOVE IT!!! Thank you so much for your kindness Selena. I love yah.:yes:

pics 441.jpg pics 440.jpg
  2. There's another thread somewhere about that bag. Isn't it great?

3. Selena...and I thought we were friends!!! Don't you remember all the good times back in the day??? Where is my bag???
    Seriously...I love the bag, and have to get one sometime!

4. I did not put it in that thread as I wanted to say a shout out of thanks! It is so pretty!

5. I've seen these... I actually have the website bookmarked b/c i want to get one for a friend for christmas.

What a great friend you have... good luck with it. ;)

6. wow..It's very cute!

7. Ahhhhhhhhhh I am so glad you liked it. I love mine and wanted to share my find with my best buddy! :smile:

Love Ya J! :heart:

8. WOOOO HOOO AMMMMMMYYYY!!! (crying laughing) :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

9. That is very cool! How delicate is it? Would you need to be extra careful with it?

10. it goes great w/your speedy!

11. Wow, amazing! What a great gift.

12. Its VERY sturdy! thats why I was attracted to it. I have bought a few different styles. The bag is very well made. Should hold up very well. :smile:

13. That's so cute!!

14. How neat!!!

15. Oh, I really like that!