A good Chanel day! and a few others...

Wow Regina, looks like the perfect Chanel day to me! The red tote is certainly stunning, as well as your crispy white GST and your metallic black reissue! Looking forward to see your gris fonce Jumbo! :nuts:

Congrats and enjoy all of them!

Awww.....hope you have many more days such as this....:drool:

Just returned from Beverly Hills where
1. I exchanged a black metallic 227 for a 228. For some reason I wasn't loving the 227. My ever-vigilant SA got her hands on a 228 and I AM in LOVE! :drool: To me the bigger size with bigger hardware shows off the leather.

2. I ordered the gris fonce jumbo. Hopefully it will arrive next week.

3. I went to Chanel boutique to return the white GST with gold h/w because I was annoyed that I was charged $1,895 and the tag said $1,750. (don't care that the price IS $1,895. It's insulting!)

The manager, Matthew, was so sweet! He immediately said 'Why don't I return some money to you instead of you returning the bag?" He refunded the $145 and honored the $1,750.

I was stopped on the street (yes!!) by people complimenting my candy apple red patent leather Chanel (an ebay buy). Talk about a head turner!

If this wasn't enough, NM also finally had a O/S YSL muse in patent leather after months and months! I exchanged a medium. :yahoo:

So here's a pic of the 3 Chanel bags!