A good aromatherapy candle

1. I am looking for a fragrant eucalyptus-y candle that is reminiscent of a "spa" type smell, something very relaxing.

Any ideas? I don't want to spend too much ($20-30 max). I like the kind in a glass jar with a lid.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated...

2. if you live close to a bath and body works store or a white barn candle store they have great smelling armatheraphy candle and room diffuser. the candles i think at the most $13 and the room diffuser are $12.50

3. I don't know if they have a smell like that but I love yankee candles and you can get them with the lids too

4. :tup: YANKEE CANDLES>>NEW AROMATHERAPY SPA:heart:
    ANY SCENT>>SIMPLY THE BEST!! I HAVE A PROMO CODE I'M NOT USING>>PLEASE ENJOY!!:heart:pink
    XF803A4 VALID THROUGH MARCH 9TH, 2008 FOR 25% OFF ON AROMATHERAPHY SPA:heart:

5. Someone bought me an Aveda candle, and I actually really like it. It smells just like the shampoo!

6. www.Illuminations.com has great candles. I have bought from them for years, sometimes their clearance section has great stuff. I also think Pier One has a good selection but I am not sure if they have this scent in a glass jar. You can check out their site too. www.pieroneimports.com.