A funny story-about my LV

1. I was at my local forever-21 store (for those who are not familiar with it, they sell very reasonably priced clothings) to purchase clothes that I could wear during my months of pregnancy. So as I was trying on a little jacket, I put my patchwork bowly on a podium where they have a mannequin. A lady quickly peeked at the bag and rushed to the podium and picked my bag up! She started caressing it and was about to open the zipper! I was like-um excuse me, but that bag is not for sale. She looked so embarrassed and said, "I thought they started selling LV here"...um...:sweatdrop:

lesson learnt: protect your LV no matter where you are :smile:
  2. Aw hehe that poor lady must have thought all her dreams came true! I guess you really have to be careful of wear you put your LV down.
  3. haha, I suppose it was better than a would-be mugger :biggrin:
  4. lol! bless her!
  5. LOL! That's hilarious!
  6. OMG, was she serious! Forever 21 selling LV, hell would freeze over! Great story! LOL!
  7. Lol
  8. OMG I would have freaked out. That is hilarious though, she had to be embarrassed. Very cute story.
  9. That is too funny .. she probably thought she'd died and gone to heaven to find LV there!

At least you handled it well, the minute someone touched my bag I would have been like HELLO ... what are you doing?:wtf:
  10. Very funny
  11. Lol!
  12. That is too funny.
  13. OMG awkward ! But hilarious !

I love Forever 21, there's ONE in Toronto, but the stuff that comes in just isn't as good.
  14. That's a cute story.
  15. lol very funny!