A fun day at KOP H with the gals!

1. I have just returned from a fun day at KOP with the girls (Rose jr, Ninja Sue, Dressage Queen, Hlfinn, Tods123, and Quinn's Mom). Here are some pics from today.....

At KOP with our party make-up

[​IMG]

a10.jpg
  2. I am still pining that I missed it!! Tell us more! Ladies, show me the loot! and Rose, my lovely, can you tell us in order who is there. Ofcourse I recognize you, Sue, Finn and Rose jr....

3. I'm. So. Jealous. I looove KOP. I used to live at Knit Wit on a weekly basis.

Y'all are having way too much fun up there!

Did you find lots of cool goodies?

4. Oh, Do I spot a chanel in the corner? Who is that?

5. The Grail Scarf Fairy sent over hlfinn's grail scarf which we surprised H with.....

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Birthday cake....

[​IMG] [​IMG]

a1.jpg a2.jpg a3.jpg a4.jpg a5.jpg
  6. Rose Jr at H

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

a6.jpg a7.jpg a8.jpg
  7. Great pics! :wlae:

8. I'll let everyone identify themselves if they want to....

9. Great pictures, you all look like you're having so much fun there and Rose jr. is really adorable.

10. Awww, I recognize most of you. I'm glad you had such a lovely day. Rose Jr. is so sweet...I want to steal her for a long distance playdate with my dd's.

11. So, hlfinn, please tell the story of how you got your grail....

12. How fun! Thanks for the pictures. Whose birthday? Happy birthday! :balloon:

13. It was truly a lovely day. H opened 2 hours early for us and we had the entire place to ourselves. There was plenty of food and drink, all excellent, and I can't thank the staff enough.... they were beyond fantastic. Thanks so much to Quinn's Mom for organizing it.

14. It's hlfinn's birthday on Friday, the old bird will be cough, cough years old...

15. Wow, they opened early for you ladies? That's great! Happy early birthday H!