A friend asks your opinion, do you give an honest answer?

1. Hmm... I actually like it. :nuts::love: But I tend to like funky or fuzzy bags. Is it authentic though?

2. The bag is authentic and the seller is a great seller!:yes: However, I don't think the bag is worth the $$$ even though it's super cute!:love:

3. it's cute, but not worth the price :yes:

4. it's cute! :heart:

but i'm so afraid to get it dirty.....it looks so easy to get stained... :upsidedown:

5. cute, but I'm not into fur (not that that matter) and I don't think it's worth the money for sure. I can think of 6 bags I love that I could get for that much money!

6. Gosh that bag is soooo cute, but I'm not feeling the $7,000+ price tag!

7. I'd give her my honest opinion - especially when it's that expensive and she hasn't yet bought it.

8. For that price, I'd get a Hermes bag...then I'd REALLY love it...LOL

9. I agree!

10. not a fan.

11. I prefer it in the black, Winnoa Ryder has one !

Honestly, if you don't like it - let her know ! I mean, she should know that she's going to be carrying the bag in the end and not you right ? ;)

12. I really like it cause it's so unique but like what the others said, it's def. not worth the price. Might as well get a Hermes Birkin ;)

13. That color is just asking for trouble. Plus I am anti fur. Looks like something JLO would carry though :lol:

14. I love it! It's awesome! Although it's not a practical bag, it certainly is a show-stopper!