A flashy pair of D&G jeans I've recently acquired: What should I wear with them?

1. [​IMG]

I'm conscious of the fact that these jeans are pretty flashy due to the metal buttons, so I'm thinking I probably wont be able to wear them casually. I'm interested in knowing what you think I should wear with them. I was thinking a grey or black sport coat/dress shoes, but I'm unsure. Thanks.
  2. Wear a plain shirt and maybe a classic blazer. I like white blazers, even a white leather one. Keep the top simple. Classic pointy toe pumps.
  3. Pointy toe pumps?:sweatdrop:

I should have mentioned that I'm male. They're mens jeans.
  4. I have a pair of D&Gs that are even flashier than these (believe it or not). I wear them with a simple fitted black top and coordinated but relatively simple chunky platforms in the same color as the secondary detail on the jeans
    (in my case a muted green).

ETA: Just saw that you just posted that you were male. I am not sure what your style is but I could see those in a "slacker" look with a Tee and jeans. For a different look, I have a male friend that I have seen rock a similar pair at a Paramount studios benefit with a button down shirt (untucked, of course) and nice black shoes (maybe they were boots - I can't remember).
  5. i think those jeans would work best in a club, with a simple sexy top and stilletos
  6. sorry, i didnt see that you were a guy....i'd say a black button down or a vintage tshirt inside a dark velvet/cordury blazer and black shoes/ chucks
  7. a nice plain Tee shirt or hoodie, cowboy or a distressed boot, and a simple belt.
  8. You can wear them casually with just a plain white t-shirt.
  9. All suggestions sounds great (minus the heels ofcourse) By the way...I LOVE them!!! They are so rock star. Great choice!:nuts: :nuts:
  10. I suggest a thin knit turtleneck sweater in a solid color and boots (not cowboy style but more dressy.)
  11. sorry if you didn't know but those are not authentic.
  12. A simple V-neck red tee, a tailored blazer in sand/beige, a newsboy/military style cap, a long necklace and brown leather boots. =)
  13. Do you mind a brief explanation of how you can tell? I am always looking for tips on how to identify authenticity and I buy a LOT of D&G.
  14. How do you figure?
  15. A grey man-cardigan. Hmm...hope they are authentic, but I'm no expert.