A few things I've done on Photoshop!

1. So I've been doing Photoshop for a couple of years or more, and it's my favorite hobby! Here are a few things I've done recently:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Oh wow!

Very nice :biggrin:

I only know how to delete zits in photoshop, lol

3. :roflmfao::roflmfao: You are a riot!!

OP, super nice job. Looks pro status!! Keep it up!! I'd love to see more of your work.

4. thats all i know how to do also hahha....

5. These are lovely!

6. great job! i'm a graphic designer and not even sure i could put stuff together like that in photoshop lol

7. Those look lovely! I tried to use Photoshop a few times and just have no clue at all. Lol

8. awesome :smile:

9. Wow, that work is amazing! and you're in SoCal? You should apply at the company I work for! :smile:

10. Thanks for the comments, y'all! So here are a few more things...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These I did mostly this last month. I tend to do 1-2 a day, but these days life has been busy, so I'm falling behind! :p

11. Wow! these look amazing!

12. These would make cool posters/wall art, if you have a good commercial printer and high resolution Photoshop files. You probably could get some commission work - maybe work with a professional photographer to make montages of their models.

13. I use Photoshop CS3 for all my work. There's a lot that goes into this whole thing, but if you go to the-dark-arts.net, and go to the tutorials, you'll learn a lot. That's what I did, and it really made a difference. YouTube has a lot of PS tutorials, too, so that's another source.

Thanks for all the great comments, you all! :biggrin:

Here are some more

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Are you on deviantart.com? You could sell these and get commissions from people. My DH found the cover artist for his recent album on deviantart and I browse there every so often to find good illustrators.

These are really excellent. I work on Photoshop too and can appreciate how much skill has gone into these. (I would never be able to reproduce this sort of thing!!)

15. I am impressed! The second image from the top (without true love...) did you create the image of the girl yourself?