A few questions

1. Hi there!

First off, I feel really weird being a guy and posting on here- I don't want to crash the party or make anyone mad that an outsider has infiltrated the ranks.

Second- are there any forums like this one that are dedicated to women's wallets? If there are I will leave in peace and go bug THAT forum.

If not, are there any objections from the site owners/moderators/members to me posting the occasional question regarding wallet design features, material, colors, etc? I have noticed a thread or two on wallets.

I design closure hardware- but really want to bring to market a line of wallets I am working on- I would rather listen to the opinions of women who use these types of wallets rather than the opinions of my (male) friends- some of whose wallets probably split in half three years ago and are held together with duct tape. Most of my female friends are those guys wives- and none as passionate about wallet design as I am. I am thinking that some of the members of this forum might be that passionate though- and would love to hear from them when I need an opinion or twelve, or twenty...

What say you?

2. HI!Im the MOD of General Disc.!
    We would love to help u and feel free to post questions asking us what we like!There isnt a "WALLET" section..so feel free to post in here.!
    Good luck!Dont feel weird..we actually have alot of guys on here too....
  3. Hi Jill,

Thanks for the reply! I really appreciate it. I shall post my first question shortly.

Hope everyone is having a great LONG weekend. :smile:

4. No men allowed!!
  5. :roflmfao: