A Few Questions about the Trevi Bag....

1. I do not own a LV bag yet, but have really admired the Trevi bag, (pic below). I just have a few questions....

1. What do the initials PM and/or GM after a number of the LV bags mean?

2. Is the Trevi bag heavy, i.e Paddington, a number of the MJ bags?

3. How much is the retail price of the PM vs. the GM?

4. How is the availability of these bags, and where can you purchase besides the LV boutiques?

5. Does anyone have the dimensions of the PM vs. the GM size?

6. What is the interior material made of?

Thank you so much for any help you can give!!!!

[​IMG]

2. First off the Trevi is HOT!! I love have it and LOVE LOVE it get it you won't regret it but to answer your questions

1. What do the initials PM and/or GM after a number of the LV bags mean?
    PM = Petit(e?) Model small size, GM = Gran(d?) model Big Size usually GM's are Very big PM's can vary between small and just right

2. Is the Trevi bag heavy, i.e Paddington, a number of the MJ bags?
    Mine is a PM I don't find it heavy

3. How much is the retail price of the PM vs. the GM?
    Check Vuitton.com (city bags > damier canvas)

4. How is the availability of these bags, and where can you purchase besides the LV boutiques?
    It's a permanant bag but because it's new it is sold or selling out fast it will come back in stock it'll just take awhile, you can purchase on line from Vuitton.com and eluxury.com depending on where you live those are the only 2 places you can buy BRAND new Authentic Vuitton,

5. Does anyone have the dimensions of the PM vs. the GM size?
    Check Vuitton.com

6. What is the interior material made of?
    Alacantra a very soft manmade fibre

Thank you so much for any help you can give!!!!

3. Label Addict!

Thank you so much for your very detailed response. I appreciate it greatly. Have a wonderful holiday!

4. I love the Trevi!!! That will be my next bag!!!

5. These are the very same questions I needed answer. This item is one of a few on my Xmas Wishlist and I do need to know what to look for if it happens to be under the tree. (No boutique or store within 2+ hours.)

My Question: Specifically regarding the interior again. I've seen 2 types, a traditional alcantara-like interior and a microfiber-ish interior.

*One looks like rasberry swimsuit material

*The other an ultra smooth brushed high grade suede

Which one is correct? I have no help with haunting eBay auctions, because we all know that's a luck of the draw 8 out 10 times.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated, pictures are a HUGE blessing.

6. oops sorry its not signature, just the pic posted

7. microfiber.. kinda like suede

8. - i just got my trevi pm, the interior is red and feels like smooth brushed high grade suede..could be microfiber tho :yes:

9. Oh boy... so it could be either of my definitions, or they're one in the same...

When time permits can you post a pic of your interior? That would help so much please.

I tried to do a forum search but not much luck or technique rathet