A few good MJ accessories!

1. It has taken me awhile, but I finally took some pictures to share my newest goodies with you all!

First up, the love of my life right now, my MJ clutch in Rust with light lavender suede lining

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I love the lavendar suede! What season is this from?

3. ^ I can fit my cell, keys, credit card case (with money), and camera! And I have recieved so many compliments the few times I have taken her out!

4. Melly, Not sure? I snagged this off eBay after lusting after the color combo for a few days. It didn't have tags with it. Does anyone here know?

5. I have also gotten a lot of use out of my credit card case in Butter! It has become a regular item carried in my bag I use it so much! Some pics for you:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Love the butter credit card case. adorable :love:

7. Rust is from Fall/Winter 2005. Butter is from Spring/Summer 2006.

8. Thanks bag.lover for the info! Would you also by any chance know if the venetia came in rust?

9. ^ Yes, Venetia was made in Rust for F/W 2005.

Your clutch is not Rust.

10. Those accessories are soooo cute! I love the credit card case, it looks so handy! Great stuff!!

11. The credit card case is so cute! It looks like it holds a lot more than I thought it would.

12. Whoops! Sorry for the confusion. Any ideas what color it may be?

You know, you are probably right, Rust was more red, right? This color is definetly more burnt orange.

13. OMG love that clutch. Where did you get it? I want one now lol.

14. I was hestitant getting it from eBay, but couldn't help but starring at the picture of it. And I LOVE it! :heart: The leather is mushy, the suede is soft, and I love the chunky hardware!

15. Ooooooooooo...great purchases!! Congrats!!!!!!! :yahoo: