A FAREWELL SHOPPING TRIP (opinions needed)

makeupmama

Wine nerd
O.G.
Sep 5, 2006
ok ladies and gents, it seems my move out of hk is imminent (either back home to manila or a new job posting elsewhere in asia- due to dh's job, of course). knowing that i will not have that many lv stores anywhere else in the world, i want to go on a "one-time, big-time" lv spree! here are some bags and accessories that i've been lusting after:

saleya pm in damier ebene
trevi pm
neo cabby mm (black)
suhali lockit pm (white)
black mc eliza
vernis zippy wallet in either perle or amarante

if you were me, what would you buy? :confused1: the saleya and eliza? the eliza and zippy wallet? or the saleya and zippy wallet? or one major bag (cabby/suhali/trevi)?

i know this won't be my last lv fix but it will be a long time before the next one. i am probably moving out of hk in 2 months' time. sorry for giving you tons of options but i am really needing your help on this one. any suggestions would be welcome. thanks!

Trevi PM & Zippy Wallet!
Or Suhali lockit & Zippy.
But i think if you should get the zippy get it in Amarante just beacause of colour transfer or something.
Perle is Gorgous but it would worry me.
Don't forget to post pictures!

If you can do 2 then the Trevi PM and the Suhali Lockit
if only 1 then definitely the Lockit - will always have a special place in your :heart: and will commerate your stay in HK!