A day in the life of an LV bag...:)

Mick

O.G.
Sep 26, 2006
HI!

I meant to take some pics to add to the LV in action thread, and got carried away.....
I decided to give you a peak into a day in the life of one of my LV bags....

We started out, me and my petit noe driving to my "real" job...evidently, missy is not a morning person, bc she did not make a peak the entire ride there. I even gave her coffee to perk her up, but nothing....
IMG_0655.jpg

Then, we got to work, I am a psychiatrist......
IMG_0648.jpg

Now, normally, I could not divulge what happens behind my office door, but missy said I could share a bit as a public service to allow you to better understand your own petit noe...
Apparently, they have more issues than a newstand....
Seems momma and poppa Noe favored the younger and cuter, but yes, more obnoxiously bratty, Mini Noe ......
IMG_0652.jpg

As you can see, she cried a river...we have a lot of work to do.....

I took her to my "fun" job at the jewelry store that night and to cheer her up, I let her try on some jewels....
IMG_0667.jpg

Here is a pic of her and I together.
IMG_0685.jpg

It was a long day, and we went home and I put her to bed...tomorrow is another day....
IMG_0657.jpg

Please add a fun day in the life to this thread....I'd love to see what your bag's (and you!) do each day!:yes:

heehee... so, why does mini noe get less $$$ (allowance) from her parents than petite noe, that just doesn't make any sense to me. Is mini the middle sister and are they just not as well cared for??? Poor petite must not understand how well off she really is... she is obviously suffering delusions....

I was trying to figure that one out today, thank god you gave petite noe a session and let her try on some jewelry,,, maybe she needs some medication? She might be traumatized... I couldnt function without my coffee, what's wrong with the poor girl???

I'm glad she got tucked in with her teddy. She needs to feel loved...

^^^ well, thank god for looks, maybe she can find a nice man who will take care of her and understand that she has issues and will just let her be herself....

OMG Mick!! This is the cutest thing I have maybe ever seen!!!! I LOVE this idea! Of course, we all do realize, right, that if any "normal, non-bag loving" people ever saw us doing this....they would think we ALL need to be commited!!! LOL!!!!

God, I love this!

Okay, I'm gonna do mine tomorrow!!

I am also gonna make this a sticky in hopes of promoting a nice "community", "fun", feeling to the LV forum.....a feeling which we should ALL practice, I might add.