a date with simon?

1. hi! one of my staff is in financial trouble, so i'm selling a date with him on eBay! i can't give him more hours at work so... anyway he is very sweet and I'm not doing this for selfish reasons!!

He just can't meet the right girl so it kills two birds?? he gets all the money and spends it on the date! (and fixing his car and paying rent he owes)

anyway... linkage here!

eBay.au: A date with Simon (item 320018370284 end time 28-Aug-06 01:40:07 AEST)

2. Haha, that's nice of you to organise that ;)

3. Haha that's so cute!!! Good luck :nuts:

4. That's sooo sweet of you.

5. omg...that is hilarious!!!!

let us know how it goes ;)

6. Aww! lol That's a cute idea. Let us know how it goes!

7. That's cute idea..

OMG you are in Subiaco...I used to hang out in that area after clubbing back in the days..

I miss Perth..:crybaby:

Keep us update...

I will forward the auction to my single friends in Perth..Good luck..

8. That's too cute. And he's a cutie. Hope all goes well!

9. He's cute... :graucho:

10. He's cute...too bad I'm not in Australia....and, um, single :lol:

11. USED!!! :p:p:p

12. Thanks for the support! I will let you know!! I was contacted by a local paper about it already! missed the call though..Kind of makes me a bit nervous!! Simon is excited though! bagnbags, I know how you feel, I was in California just for three months and I missed Perth horribly!! Remember guys, some of the money will go to a charity if it goes really well!!

13. So hilarious!!!:nuts:

14. :roflmfao: Ha ha, yeah, I thought 'new with tags' would be pushing it!!

15. That's so cool! I've joked about doing that with a single friend of mine forever, but I've never dared to, lol:p Anyways, cute guy, but a bit too far away from me.