A couple trips to LV

1. So I have been wanting the Broadway for awhile now, and I still hadn't seen it in real life, so yesterday after classes I went over to LV and loved the broadway IRL. I was talking to my SA and asked about the jan 23rd price increase and she said she hadnt heard anything about that. and i told her i would probably be buying it by the end of the month, and she said i should be fine. and then i told her i wanted to buy the damier mini pochette accessories, after seeing so many other guys on here recently. I also asked her if they had any tobago small leather goods, and she said none were ever made, and i also mentioned that the Rayures is a richard prince bag, because i was drooling over it IRL, and she said no. She is really nice and helpful, but when I ask her questions I already know the answer to she doesnt...deliver? lol. maybe cause the boutique is fairly new. idk. so here is my mini pochette. it holds my keys, wallet, and iphone! stole the chain wallet idea from several of you guys. i would put your names, but the search function is still off (p.s., is that forever?)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

THEN...!!!!!!

2. Lookin good! Can't wait to see your Broadway !

3. Congrats on the new piece.

4. Enjoy your new piece! I have to tell you though, I was at LV at NM today and the SA did confirm the price increase starting Jan 23. She said the price increase would vary from piece to piece-so maybe you ought to think about getting the Broadway in the next week if possible!

5. Congrats! :tup:

6. ...I went home and was talking to my mom and I had been begging her the other day to let me pay her back later for some car repairs, because I had saved up for a new bag and now I had to pay most of it to her :sad: and she said no, no, no. So yesterday I handed her all her money in cash, and she was counting it and is like, jeez this is alot of money and counted out what I had asked her for the day before and just handed it to me! Uhh i was so happy. So then I hugged her, and RAN to my car and drove BACK to LV...i just got home...in the middle of rush hour, i was so anxious. I got there and walked in and said "bag it up" lol. so here it is, my broadway!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Yay I love it! Great bag... cute dog too!

8. wow looks so hot on you! i never thought of wearing the mini as a chain wallet! looks incredible!! Congrats on all your new purchases :drool:

9. whoa!! Great bag and the pochette looks awesome like that!! Congrats!

10. great pieces!!! love it all!

11. i LOVE your damier mini pochette~!!!

12. wow great buys

13. :drool: Love your new stuff!!!

14. Love both pieces!! Congrats!

15. love the way you used your mini pochette! congrats!!!