A COLD + Dentist =....I'm not feeling so good!

1. Well...I did it...I went to the dentist today...and got my teeth x-rayed and cleaned. I only have one loose filling that needs to be repaired..then I can begin the process of putting vaneers on my teeth. I am very proud of myself. I starting feeling really icky lastnight....stuffed up, sneezing and coughing...for a second I thought I should cancel the appointment ...but I quickly reminded myself...I MUST GO.

The Xanax was the key. 1hr after I took it..I could feel my nerves easing a bit. I'm going in next week to get the filling done...and then hopefully just a few more times..for the vaneers.

Thank God that first step is over with!! Now...I'm off to bed...Its been a rough day....

2. Hooray! that's exciting you're getting veneers, it'll all be worth it in the end!

3. Aww I'm so proud of you!!!

however for everyone who is sick and feels like they cannot cancel their appt, don't feel that way! you are thinking about the office and yourself, not being self centered. I cant tell you how many times i've gotten sick from other patients, but its something you have to deal with when you take that job.

4. Yay, so glad you went through with it. :biggrin: Good luck with the veneers process, and remember you'll look even more fabulous afterwards! :biggrin:

5. Woo hoo good for you! :smile:
    The first step is always the hardest and now it'll be easy all the way :biggrin:
    Congrats!!