A Coach birthday!

1. Today is my birthday and my family gave me lots of good stuff! Along w/new Victoria Secret flannel jammies (a tradition for my bday!), new Tiffany charm for my charm bracelet, and a strand of colored Honora pearls I got a leather gallery lunch tote, matching wristlet and the Bleecker checkbook wallet.

The only problem is that I think I have to return the wallet. Every time I put it in and out of the bag, the buckle catches on the side of the tote and opens up. That will drive me insane! I'm heading to the mall tomorrow for some Christmas shopping and I have to see what else they have in this color, as I love it as a neutral with a lot of my bags.
    bday tote.jpg
  2. Beautiful gifts!!! Congrats.
  3. Happy B-day!Enjoy your gifts!
  4. ooh very pretty!
    Happy Birthday!
  5. Happy Birthday!!
    Nice presents - enjoy!
  6. Your scarf looks great on your tote! I agree about the wallet - that would bother me, too! Hope you find something just as gorgeous that works out for you!

how in the heck did you get your bow so perfect!!!???!!
  8. Thanks everyone! I think I'm leaning toward the Legacy checkbook wallet in whiskey, which was the other one I was looking at when I picked this one out. And Candace, about the bow - its very hit or miss - some come out great, then my little boy decides to pull on it, and the next time I tie it, it comes out crappy!
  9. Very nice, Congrat's and enjoy!
  10. Happy Birthday! You got some great coach goodies.
  11. Happy bday- great gifts!
  12. Happy Birthday to you! I think you're tote is really gorgeous and so versatile, too....
  13. Happy Birthday Donnalynn!!!!:woohoo:
  14. Happy Birthday!:party: Your gifts are stunning... Congrats! :smile:
  15. Oh great presents!!! I love that color tote! Enjoy!