A cheating bf and buying Chanel bags. *pic*

^^ A little extra midriff flab that hangs over your jeans, if they are too tight.

I like the Cerf or the Caviar classic flap.

Sorry about that jerky BF of yours. :tdown:

she has a BIG muffin top & she wore very tight hot pink tshirt... how could he like her better than me?? GRRR:cursing:

sorry..just want to chip in.. I'm in emotional rollercoaster

Hey Pchans, sorry about your ex, cry now but soon you'll be laughing about his "choice" of GF, and you'll be so happy that someday your Mr. Right will appear and you will be thanking you ex for opening you eyes to a better future.
....now back to Chanel.... why dont you get pic.#1 Cerf. Tote BUT with the CC closure, it will look more "chanel-ish..don't you think?? OR pic.#2
Have fun hunting down your next Chanel:graucho::smile:

btw, love your boots!

i'm also looking for that VL e/w tote you posted as the last pic of your choices...and yes, seems impossible to find.

Where did you try to find it? I just asked my SA yesterday if he could find it.. he hasn't called me back though.

I'm willing to move heaven & earth to find that bag. She's my Holy Grail, I even dreamt about her a few times *you're a dork*

on my personal life:
He regretted already and he's been groveling on my feet since 2 and 1/2 days ago. His family was & is pissed & ashamed of him, they apologized to me over & over again.
Too bad, as of now, I prefer to think about myself first.

that girl sounds really skanky.

back to bags - the "hybrid" bag - i bought it before (but returned it). it is a really lovely bag, and i returned it bc it was white (i am so afraid of getting it dirty!). the leather was really soft for caviar, the bijoux chain is really lovely. do you know what size you want? the one i got was slightly smaller than the size 226 2.55 bag.

^ That's my concern too. It's white! and I'm very messy & don't baby my bags.

the one smaller than 226 2.55, what sz was that? 226 is already too small for me. I carry my 'world' in my purse usually but I can compromise sometimes.

^ i think when i was inquiring about the bags, they called it a size medium. when i get home, i'll dig up my receipt and see what the style number is. then at least you can ask for something larger or smaller than such-and-such. please remind me if i forget!

^ I think I know which one you're talking about. I tried the same bag yesterday when I picked up my bf's sis 2.55.

I like the caviar on the hybrid better than the regular classic.

Pchans, I am sorry to hear about your ex. He must be crazy and blind. You are gorgeous! He does not deserve you.

I love the black cerf and white "hybrid".

Hope you are feeling better soon. *Hugs*

Retail therapy truly works when you get what you want. Sounds like you want the cerf and vl e/w tote but if you can't find the tote, get the hybrid (just take extra care when you bring her out).

As for the ex, let him grovel. My theory is: you can accidentally do other things but you don't accidentally cheat. It was his conscious decision and now he has to live with the consequences...whatever they may be. The silver lining is you get to decide what those consequences are! :devil:

Men suck. I'm so sorry. You have to remember it has NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU. This is HIS issue. You are beautiful!!!! Everything happens for a reason...remember that...

I went on a Chanel-buying binge myself when BF and I went through a rough patch. I feel your pain.

I bought:

1. Black Caviar GST with silver hardware - almost returned it but now it is my FAVORITE bag! (It is too similar to the one you already have...unless you get it in white!?)

2. Khaki Coco Baby Cabas - soooo pretty

3. Black medium flap with silver lining and gunmetal straps - I don't know the name of this bag for the life of me.

4. Black lambskin timeless clutch - it is STILL in the box...some day I'll have a use for it!

5. Black lambskin wallet

6. Small beige lambskin wallet

I AM DONE buying for a while. Boy did it help me feel better! :P

Get the white hybrid, if you can find it!!
Hang in there!! :smash:

wow your bf must be stupid to cheat on you with another girl! you always look like a fabulous model in all your pics. as for bags, i think the white vintage ligne tote is quite gorgeous. the black cerf would also be a good choice too.

good luck with everything! you're definitely too good for your ex.