A Chanel-clad Madonna, In New York City Today !

1. A Chanel-clad Madonna struck a fierce pose at a special screening of 'Arthur And The Invisibles' today at the Tribeca Cinemas in New York City.

The Material Mom was doing heavy promotion today, hitting up 'The Today Show' and 'Live with Regis and Kelly', where she discussed the film in which she plays Princess Selenia.

Madonna, who has faced endless negative press for adopting a baby from Malawi, co-stars in the family adventure alongside Robert De Niro, Jimmy Fallon and the ageless Mia Farrow. It hits theaters nationwide tomorrow!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. :yuck:

3. ackk, her roots!

4. I can't stay I'm for the top which looks like it's got a case of something contagious, but she is rockin' that belt.

5. I saw her on the Today show and on Regis and Kelly. What happened to her ability to speak properly??? She was speaking half American and half British. Choose one!

6. Yeah I noticed that pseudo British accent too! And her grammar is very poor! And not the most articulate person either! But she still is MADONNA!

7. :yes:

8. She is skinny too...

9. I saw her on TV today and loved her! She looked so chic!

10. She has reinvented herself so many times she probably doesn't even know who she is anymore.

11. you took the words right out of my mouth kellybag!:yes:

12. I HATE the way she talks...I can't listen to it. That top is hideous.

13. Ahoy there! Me hardies!!

14. Wow! Lotsa Madonna haters! ;) :sweatdrop:

She looks fabulous!! As for her "accent", here's my take on it: First of all, she's married to a Brit. Secondly, she lives in England. Don't you think after being around the British exclusively for a number of years one might adopt their colloquialisms and speech patterns? Say someone from France moved to the U.S. ... Wouldn't you expect this person to lose their French accent and pick up English terms and accents more and more each day? :shrugs:

15. I saw her on the Today Show and she looked great.