A Bonnie Story: Spring Leather Review!

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting us!

The Meridith bag is made from leather that is very similar to the Charlie. It
does not have the soft leather like the Bonnie you currently own. Please
contact us again if you have any further questions.

Kind Regards,

Customer Service
Kooba Online
[email protected]
323-325-9819 Phone
323-234-4965 Fax

http://www.kooba.com

there u go ladies~

I was at Neiman Marcus today and compared a Meredith and an Elisha side by side (Elisha is Bonnie's big sister?)...the leather appeared to be the same. I asked the SA if it looked the same to her and she said it did. So it would appear that if Bonnie is good, then Meredith should be comparable.

I was at Neiman Marcus today and compared a Meredith and an Elisha side by side (Elisha is Bonnie's big sister?)...the leather appeared to be the same. I asked the SA if it looked the same to her and she said it did. So it would appear that if Bonnie is good, then Meredith should be comparable.

I'll agree that the Elisha and Bonnie are the same leather exactly but if the Meredith has the same Leather as the Charlie, it's nothing like the Elisha leather. My Elisha leather is so tough. No problems at all with it but you all know about my Charlie. Kooba told Bliss it wasn't the same and I believe them after I see how well my Elisha is doing and how crappy my Charlie did.

We need someone who has a Meredith or Avery to tell us how they are holding up.

Bessie? Any problems with your Elisha leather? Mine's doing fine.

Hello Lexie
I communicated with Caliprincess to ask about the Meredith in blonde because she had posted that she had one. She said she's only had hers for two weeks but it's gotten rained on twice and had no water marks. She likes the bag and thinks it's going to be fine. You obviously know much more about Kooba than I do...I just purchased my first two. So I could be wrong about the comparison with the Elisha and Meredith. Right now I have the Paige in khaki and the Meredith in blonde. I want to return one. I'm leaning toward keeping Paige, not so much now because of durability but because it was the one I saw and wanted first, it has more compartments...easy to grab cell phone, etc. and I got it for a much better price. Now if I can just deal with the weight of it. But Meredith is not that light either! Thanks for your guidance.

SDKitty, I think I'd keep the Paige over the Meredith too. Someone I know just wrote me and said they tried on a Meredith and hated it because it looked like an "old Lady" bag. Does anyone get this impression? Do big flaps = geriatrics? LOL

sdkitty, I'd keep the Paige as well, I love that bag and would get it if it had been lighter..it's a great shape..don't know about the Meredith, that big push lock doesn't appeal to me at the moment, maybe it will grow on me (don't think so)

Nieman Marcus has a model holding the Meredith as the cover page for Kooba on their website....I don't think it's old lady..not quite as easy to access as an open pocket though:smile:

Hey now, my Annie has a big flap and it's fabulous! Them are fightin' words. ;)

Hmmmmm...I don't know. As I think of it my Mother in Law was 87 when she passed away and she had a big ol' Flap......And my Mom is 72 and her bag has a Flap.....LOLOL :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

But I will have to admit, your Annie looks fabulous and I saw your pic and you don't look a day over 50!!!
(Lexie ducking and running for cover!!!......)

Hey now, my Annie has a big flap and it's fabulous! Them are fightin' words. ;)

Hmmmmm...I don't know. As I think of it my Mother in Law was 87 when she passed away and she had a big ol' Flap......And my Mom is 72 and her bag has a Flap.....LOLOL :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

But I will have to admit, your Annie looks fabulous and I saw your pic and you don't look a day over 60!!!
(Lexie ducking and running for cover!!!......)

Double post! And Steph gets older with each post...LOL

Back to the Big Flaps? I think they are a pain to get in and out of. The Push Lock might even make that worse. Steph, have you used the Annie yet? Is it hard with the Flap?

I've been using Annie all week, and the flap doesn't bug me too much. The shape of the bag in combination with the leather makes it more structured than say, a smooth Sienna. I think the flap makes the bag hold its shape and keeps it from being as slouchy as it would without one.

Hey, maybe that's why the old ladies like the flaps... keep the drooping to a minimum. ;)

I don't have a good snappy comeback to your comments about my age, Lexie... I don't think I need one cause y'all know that I'm still a spring chicken!

.....not that I'm rubbing it in or anything. :yahoo: