a big thank you to my favorite SA-evelynn!!!

1. i came home today to find a beautiful, sweet sympathy card in the mail from someone i didn't recognize at first
    it was a very nice card from my favorite coach sa at valley fair in san jose..regarding the recent loss of our family golden retreiver.........it was so thoughtful of her
    we have talked many times when i've been shopping, about our pets.....anyway just wanted to share:heart:
  2. cathi - I am SO sorry to hear about the loss of your Golden. :crybaby: They are a big part of the family, and it is so hard when they are gone. :sad:

Your SA sounds like a sweetheart, definitely a keeper. That was so nice of her. :smile:
  3. Ohhh, I'm sorry!
    But how sweet of her!
  4. Sorry about your loss. =(
    On a bright note, your SA is very sweet!
  5. I am so sorry for your loss.
  6. I'm so sorry for your loss :sad: and that was very thoughtful of your sa!
  7. sorry for your loss!

that's so thoughtful and kind of your sa. all of the sa's at the coach store know SO much about me - it's great how everyone bonds over bags!
  8. Oh, I'm so, so sorry to hear about your loss. I get teary eyed just thinking about it and I know how they are such a special part of the family. :crybaby:
    Evelynn is a very, very sweet SA. She has helped me a few times, and she has such great taste and is so very nice. How considerate of her to send a card on a more personal note...
  9. It always feels good when others show they care. Your SA has a good heart.

Sorry to hear of your loss, I hope good memory will ease your pain.
  10. Sorry for your loss. Nice of the SA to send a card!
  11. Sorry for your loss.I know how you feel my German Sheppard passed away a few days ago v.v..
  12. I'm so sorry to hear about your golden. That's a tough loss, and it's difficult for some to understand. I'm glad the note from your SA helped.
  13. Cathi, sorry to hear that. That is a very big loss.
    Evelynn has helped me at the last 2 pce events and I really enjoy talking with her.
    Take care.
  14. thanks ladies.......it was sweet of her but i'm also so touched by all of your sweet comments
    thanks again......this forum is great in so many ways