A big THANK YOU to Boxermom for my OP!

Syma, the bag looks absolutely fabulous on you. I love how sloanes look different on different people, and it looks just scrumptious on your arm. And yes, boxermom is awesome.

Syma, congrats on the bag--it looks stunning on you! I'm delighted you are happy with it and was glad to help.:heart:

We BV gals and guys love to enable and encourage each other, don't we lol??!!:graucho:

You are delightful to communicate with and I enjoyed helping.

Syma, I missed the background on this find. Where did this beauty come from? Do you mind 'telling the story' again for those of us who missed the thread.

ALSO, Describe the Old Petra color, if you don't mind. It looks incredible in your pics. Is it still available in stores?

TIA

I love that sloane on you, Syma!!! It looks so cool on you and I love the color against your dark outfit. There are so many enablers around here that make it possible to find a bag you're dying to have--where would we be without them!

ALSO, Describe the Old Petra color, if you don't mind. It looks incredible in your pics. Is it still available in stores?

I do not know the story behind the purchase but I could describe the OP colour to you. It's a muted purplish brown. So under certain lighting, it looks lilac like and other times, it appears brownish. Beautiful colour, very feminine but not girlish. :heart:

I only just received it a couple of days ago!!! So I haven't worn it that much. You have to try the bag on without the stuffing and something inside to make it less bulky under the arm. The large veneta or campana are definatley more slimline under the arm, but once the BV's are broken in they get more slouchy. Here are some lovely pics of Jane's broken in pyramid bag, which has a similar shape to the sloane IMO.

http://forum.purseblog.com/bottega-veneta/on-figure-pics-of-my-noce-pyramid-196916.html

Thanks, Syma! Guess I'll have to visit again and try on the Sloane without the stuffing. My poor SA is so patient with me!! :sweatdrop:

I don't know the background behind your story either, but it sounds like boxermom is a fabulous person for hunting down your old petra for you... I'm so glad for the girls on tPF, you all make shopping such a fun, girly sport! :yahoo:

Congratulations Syma! OP Sloane is a gorgeous, GORGEOUS bag as are you! (well, you're not a bag, LOL! just gorgeous!) You certainly have a wonderful collection and Boxermom is a true angel....:heart:

congratulations Syma! and you are the best boxermom!

i love hearing stories when tpfers go out their ways to help one an another. it's so touching!

enjoy your sloane. it's stunning! i have one coming my way too :smile:

congratulations Syma! and you are the best boxermom!

i love hearing stories when tpfers go out their ways to help one an another. it's so touching!

enjoy your sloane. it's stunning! i have one coming my way too :smile:

Ooh Catabie which one??? A big THANK YOU to all you guys for your kind comments! :ty: