A big HI to the Prada & Miu Miu ladies....I hope you don't mind but.....

1. ....I've decided to join you!! Here is my new small miu miu family. I'm particularly head over heels for the patchwork tote....the leather is like butter:drool::drool:

I hope you like my new family....

[​IMG]

And individually....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ooh!! Love that patchwork!!!!!! The leather looks like buttah in the pic!!!! Congrats..and welcome!!

3. Congrats!!! Love them all! me want the pouch!!!!! Thanks for sharing!

4. Congrats and welcome! You won't be sorry you joined our "family." Looove the collection so far! I'm really liking the patchwork bag more and more.

5. Thank you Emmy & Tulip618. I bought the pouch from hgbags and I know she has some more!!

6. Thanks alouette.....I can't recommend this bag enough, it is totally gorgeous, the leather is soft and smooshy!!

7. lovely bag..:heart:

8. lovely bags!!!! i love the miu miu small clutch!!

9. Lovely family! Patchwork looks sooo soft! And I love the white pouch. The red color is very lucious. May you have many more! :smile:

10. wwwoooow! beautiful collection! love your patent coffer!! and I love your pets!

11. You have a lovely collection started! Just know it is like chocolate, you cannot stop.

12. Nice bags, Enjoy and welcome

13. Thanks pradafanatic, rensky, minette, oranGetRee, ladysalesrep & Longchap for all your lovely comments. I am trying to be sensible and keep my collection manageable, I realise from the Balenciaga forum how addictive it can be!!

What's nice though is that they are all so different, I'll probably use the patchwork tote daily, the coffer more for evening or lunch with friends, and the little clutch for summer evenings and day wear!!

14. Love your family. I recognize you from the Bal forum. ;) Miu miu and Prada are my new thing now.

15. congrats!