A bag you would never buy...

I see your point - I don't get offended either but I know some others could. I just hate when a thread takes a turn and starts to go downhill is all. Other than that, I too can learn a lot from other's opinions.
I personally guarantee that there won't be any downhill...Afterall we are all LV lovers and respect each others' opinions...Something that justifies tPF's friendly atmosphere...:flowers:

For me it's the Braided Leather Street bags, the Patchwork Denim Line, Polka Dots, Dentelle, mono Alma (although I own the black MC and Epi Almas), Blois, anything Denim, and probably Mirroir.... I just don't think they'd suit me!

Anything denim. I used to not like anything mono, but that is starting to change. I have a mono agenda, and I am contemplating an eventual purchase of a mono neverfull...

There are a lot of bags that I personally either don't like or couldn't imagine spending the money for. But I love LV for my classic bags that I can imagine carrying with pride for years.

Also, I have also learned to never say never, but the one area of LV that I cannot imagine myself buying is the luggage -- I'm sure it's wonderful, but I couldn't imagine putting it under the plane or in the overhead compartment or on the floor under the airplane seat and I don't want to have to spend a 12 hour flight with my LV luggage on my lap.

But a bag -- it would have to be fuschia neo speedy -- love the fuschia denim, but just can't imagine spending the money myself. However, if there was a fuschia denim cles, I would be all over it!

I can't say never...b/c a few months ago I said I didn't like LV because it was like paying too much for canvas. Well, present day...I own some and can't seem to stay of eluxury! There's something to be said about seeing things in person and being open to differences.

I will say that I don't think I'll ever buy a mirror piece, too over the top for me.