A 15 Year Old Very Drunk Pixie

"After Yates' death [Accidental overdose due to non-dependent abuse of heroin.] in 2000, temporary custody of the orphaned Tiger Lily was granted to Bob Geldof, Yates' ex-husband, followed by a custody battle with Tina Schorr (formerly Burgess), the child's aunt, who lives in the USA. The presiding judge decreed that Tiger Lily should live with the Geldofs and she was formerly adopted, although she retains her birth name."

that's sooo sweet he adopted her :yes::heart:... back on subject... why are we all shocked a 15 year old drinks... cmon people.... dont' we remember our highschool days hehe :P

How can you name a child Pixie and expect them to act responsibly?

And while on I'm the subject, maybe celeb's should stay away from the fruit names - with Peaches and Apple, are Pears and Plumbs far behind?

Don't these children have a hard enough time growing up under public scrutiny? (I know, poor little rich kids)

Good thing Apple's parents are tea-totalers, maybe she stands a fighting chance.

Um...Is that Pixie girl slightly mentally handicapped? She kinda has a "look" about her? :Push: Ugh Please don't take that wrong. I am just being honest. Is it possible?

no no, she is really drunk - there are much better pics of her.

actually Peaches once said what to expect of themselves given her father's history and 'mummy dearest' escapades.... I really feel sorry for them with their mum's story.