A 15 Year Old Very Drunk Pixie

Um...Is that Pixie girl slightly mentally handicapped? She kinda has a "look" about her? :Push: Ugh Please don't take that wrong. I am just being honest. Is it possible?
:blink: Wow, kind of hard not to take that the wrong way.

Anyway......I think she's just drunk. I'm surprised that her father lets her go out at her age (then again.....:shrugs:)

whoa, she's only 15! And why is Kimberley Stewart encouraging her to go clubbing and drinking by accompanying her?:confused1:

And another questions, who would name their kids Pixie and Peaches? I mean, honestly... poor kids!

I don't want to trivialize the horrors of teenage drinking... BUT, I would be messed up if I has a name peaches or pixie! And a clown costume wearing father??? I dont care if he was knighted, but this is one really really dysfunctional family.

- but not without a custody battle:

Geldof may face custody challenge over Tiger Lily

September 19, 2000
Web posted at: 5:16 AM EDT (0916 GMT)

LONDON, England -- A custody battle is looming over orphaned four-year-old Heavenly Hiraani Tiger Lily after the death of the child's mother Paula Yates.
A High Court judge has ruled that the daughter of Yates and the late INXS rock singer Michael Hutchence is to be cared for by Yates's estranged husband Sir Bob Geldof for the time being.
"The interim care and control of Tiger Lily has been committed to Sir Bob Geldof," the Lord Chancellor's Department said in a statement.
But reports from Sydney said that Hutchence's half-sister Tina Shorr was also seeking custody and had begun legal proceedings.
Shorr, who lives in Burbank, California, told Britain's Daily Telegraph: "This is worth fighting for. I will go as far and as long as it takes to win this battle for Tiger's sake."
Yates, who was found dead in bed at her London home on Sunday, had three daughters with Geldof -- Fifi Trixibelle, 17, Peaches 11, and Pixie 10. He has custody of the three.
Hearing of Yates' death Sunday, Geldof made a brief statement, saying: "We are all so sad. The loss for all the children is insupportable."
British police said on Monday they did not know what killed Yates.
A spokeswoman for London's Scotland Yard police headquarters said a post-mortem examination, carried out Monday on the TV presenter was "inconclusive."
"We await the result of further tests," she said.
Yates, 40, had a fast and furious lifestyle with a messy personal life played out in the full glare of media publicity.
She was divorced from Geldof, former lead singer of the chart-topping Boomtown Rats, who later won praise as the organiser of showbiz-related charity appeals. Her Australian rock star boyfriend, Hutchence, was found hanged in 1997.
Media reports said an empty vodka bottle and a partly empty bottle of painkillers lay by her naked body, and traces of heroin and cannabis were found on a bedside table.
"The death is being treated as suspicious until the cause of death has been established," the police spokeswoman said. "The full circumstances will be subject to a coroner's inquiry."
She said the inquest into Yates's death would be opened at Westminster coroner's court in London on Wednesday.
Yates found fame in the 1980s on Britain's Channel 4 music programme "The Tube" and later on "The Big Breakfast," in which she invited famous people into bed for early-morning interviews.

"After Yates' death [Accidental overdose due to non-dependent abuse of heroin.] in 2000, temporary custody of the orphaned Tiger Lily was granted to Bob Geldof, Yates' ex-husband, followed by a custody battle with Tina Schorr (formerly Burgess), the child's aunt, who lives in the USA. The presiding judge decreed that Tiger Lily should live with the Geldofs and she was formerly adopted, although she retains her birth name."