_marmalade's diverse collection (from Balenciaga to YSL & everything else in between)

1. I like almost everything, and that's unusual!

2. What a wonderful collection!

3. Holy cr@p! I am dying over here. Loving everything!

4. :woot: you collection is absolutely amazing! What a diverse group of beauiful bags! Thank you so much for sharing, it was refreshing to see all those pretty colors :biggrin:

5. That KATE SPADE Rosa Bow Tote is lovely; one of my favorites.

6. Yummy YSL, and the red on that Jumbo Caviar is out of this world amazing. Haha, don't even get me started on the Rouge Vif; it's indescribably beautiful! I really like that your collection includes "non-premier" designers ... Bals are my absolute favorite, but I still love Coach's designs and leather quality!

7. LKVMN32,MegumiX,Krazy4Bagz,tobefetching,Aluxe,Alex Spoils Me,LVoeShopping,MeanKat,ppinkiwi: THANK YOU everyone :smooch:

margaritaxmix: Thank you, I enjoy your collection too!

JennyErin: Thank you fellow Albertan :p

airborne: Thanks, I got that Tory Burch bag after I saw it on Michelle Trachtenberg (aka Georgina) (link here)

denton: Aww thanks appreciate it :hugs:

8. I see you like pink :smile:
    Gorgeous !!!

9. Lovely!

10. Great collection! The Bal and Chanels are so beautiful, and I absolutely love the LV Groom agenda!

11. Glamouricious,AshTx.1,Katiesmama: Thank you!

And here's the newest addition to my handbag family, it's Celine Mini Luggage in Coquelicot :love: :love: Yes I'm partial to Red;)

tuxpi.com.1342122370.jpg
  12. Lovely bags and such a wonderful variety of colors, styles, and designers. Great collection!

13. :love::love::love: all your bags. Thanks for sharing.

14. I love your Celine!!!

15. omg.. love this collection!