*.._ 2 adorable things i picked up today _..*

1. I heard about some of this season's stuff being at the outlets so i decided to visit woodbury today... i was dissapointed, nothing much was there, but i did manage to find something i liked right before i left :tup:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i really :heart: this, i dont know why, lols. there was another white watch that had 'crystals' on it, but i then found out those were diamonds and i wasn't about to spend $1600 on a watch!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and here is something to dress my nano in! :p

thanks for letting me share!

2. love the watch, great finds

3. Love the watch....so cute!!

4. cute stuff!!! i am sorry to hear woodbury sucked :sad:
    I was thinking about maybe going sometime to check out what was there but i guess its not worth it right now :sad:

but what you did find is gorgeous! :smile:

5. Nice stuff!! I LOVE the iPod case; It's so cute!!

6. Cute finds!

7. great stuff!

i need a new coach watch . . .

8. For future reference, I went to the movado outlet and they had a whole COACH section! I got a bridle watch w/o diamonds for 130 and the diamond watch was 300. I really wanted that watch but couldn't figure out a good way to justify it.

However, your watch is Beautiful!

9. Very nice, I love the watch you got. I am dying for an ipod case but I have a full sized ipod and the only case I can find for it is the sig stripe in gold. I'm not a fan of gold so my poor ipod remains nekkid, lol.

10. My Coach outlet doesn't carry watches but the Movado outlet is just a few doors down so I always stop in there but haven't been lucky enough to find one to fall in love with yet.

11. oooo i love the watch! I want one!

12. I have one of their nano holders and it is really nice.

13. Very cute! Congrats!

14. :wtf: i didnt even know movado made watches for coach... or is it coach makes watches for movado?! anyway, for 130/300, it seems like a better deal. afterall, you are getting a movadocoach! ooh, you should post a pic of your watch!

15. i am not a fan of gold eitherr.. but that's usually the color they have at the outlets, ?? i knew i didnt really even use my ipod, and definitely didnt need a case for it, but when i saw the case, i just couldnt help it. Now i have a reason to bring my nano out, lols.