90% off at Bath and Body Works

1. I don't know how many Bath and Body Works stores are offering this discount, but the Perimeter Mall store in Atlanta, Ga. had two tables full of great things for 90% off. There were also a few tables with 75% off. I got $30 lotions for 3 bucks. Also, the Gymboree store had these great 99 cents bins.

2. hmmm...i might need to head out to perimeter!

3. 90% off! so you only pay 10%? why does this not happen when I visit the US?

4. whoa gotta go check this out tomorrow!

5. I've been to Bath and Body Works for two days straight. Davies Gate bath soak reg. $21.00 on sale for $2.10!

Great deals!!

6. I'm going to go after work to mine to see if there is the same deals. I need new lotion so bad!

7. white barn has some killer deals right now, too. they keep adding stuff to the 75% off tables. hehe.

8. Thanks for the heads up!

9. wow, thanks. i have been hanging around that place for the last 2 days and got some good deals. DIsney store is also having a awesom sale. i have to bribe the kids to go with me to BBW by telling them DIsney is right next store!
    Monica

10. I went today and got some great deals on White Barn candles and Bath & Body Works. They have a great new fresh scent that I absolutely love :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:. Thanks for the heads up. I'm stocked up for the year.:yahoo:

11. I got the LCM Face Lotion and Night Lotion earlier this week, but it looked like everything was going quickly

12. do the stores get packed during these 90% off sale?

13. went to my bbw and they didn't have no sign of 90 percent off, it must be only selected stores.

14. ^the 90% off stuff goes FAST. it could smell like crap and people will still buy it, just because it's 90% off!