90 Day Fiance

Didn't they say that one of the strippers is going to be one of Matt's ex wives lmao. I also don't see the point of a Batchelor party for wedding #4. Maybe it's more for his friends than him. Any excuse for them to go out and have some sleazy fun "in his name". Or maybe they hope he falls for one of the strippers and he breaks up with Alla.

LMAO!! In one of the first previews for the show it showed Alla swinging around a pole. Did they show what that was about yet?

Reactions: limom
LMAO!! In one of the first previews for the show it showed Alla swinging around a pole. Did they show what that was about yet?
I think so, but they didn't show that part yet. Wasn't she a dancer? I vaguely recall Matt complaining about her meeting her ex husband in a club. Maybe she's a part of his bachelor party and we'll see that seen next week.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using PurseForum mobile app

Mohammed is a special kind of a jerk.. I mean, he got Danielle to agree to take back the annulment, and then puts her down the whole way to the courthouse. I wanted to smack him! And Danielle seriously messed up by agreeing to that, based on that blatant lie: "we can be friends." Yeah, right.

Ugh

90 Day fiance is so depressing this season.

I honestly believe Chantel thought if she would apologize to her parents, all would be forgiven and they would come to her wedding and more importantly pay for it. I kind of enjoyed her shock. Felt bad for Pedro though. I'm not sure he fully understood what a prenup was - just that he felt disrespected and that her parents don't like or trust him.

Anfisa is just too much. She has a valid point that Jorge made certain financial promises and now doesn't seem to be living up to those promises but throwing him out the apartment and then complaining about how he left her alone in a foreign country - really? And I noticed how she used "my" apartment not "our" apartment. She thought Jorge was the only one who needed to apologize and expected him to crawling back with flowers and gifts. She is emotionally abusive to him. I don't understand why Jorge puts up with her.

Matt's friends are truly A-holes, especially the one who was so against the idea about him getting married again. I suspect the stripper was his idea and he was trying to create a situation that would cause a fight between Alla and Matt. It doesn't look like it worked but he has chance next week. Quite the teaser we were left with Alla saying she's never told Matt she loved him.

As for Nicole and Assan and the other woman and the Nigerian "Prince" - not sure who is more pathetic - at least Nicole has the excuse of being young and immature. But what is it with these women with children who are willing drop everything and leave their kids for strangers?

Reactions: limom
I didn't see the whole show just caught the second half of the 90 day fiance and all of the ever after.

I was surprised that Azan apologized for how he treated Nicole and by how nice his family was when she left. However he seemed happy to be rid of her.

Not surprised that Paolla and her hubby where fighting over her pics. She knows that he's conservative and jealous of others viewing her body. I was surprised that her father was like it's easier to get a new husband than a new job. I wonder if they will reach a middle ground or this will be the end.

I don't understand why Melanie agreed to still send money to Devar's lazy sister. I don't blame her sister for going after him. In the preview for next week he gets his green card and bounces while draining the bank. I can't wait to see this go down because you know her sister will hunt him down.

I'm still a bit torn on Kyle and Noon. I don't know why he even bothered to talk to his deadbeat mom about moving. I'm still bothered by how little she cares what staying in Thailand for a extended time will not only affect her green card status but I'm basically exiles Kyle.

Danielle and Mohamad are exhausting to watch. She's still grasping for straws when he's clearly given up. I also don't understand why Mo is going to the police station because his wife is trying to contact him. I hope she can still get him deported. And he's already got a new hoe in tow.

I didn't see the whole show just caught the second half of the 90 day fiance and all of the ever after.

I was surprised that Azan apologized for how he treated Nicole and by how nice his family was when she left. However he seemed happy to be rid of her.

Not surprised that Paolla and her hubby where fighting over her pics. She knows that he's conservative and jealous of others viewing her body. I was surprised that her father was like it's easier to get a new husband than a new job. I wonder if they will reach a middle ground or this will be the end.

I don't understand why Melanie agreed to still send money to Devar's lazy sister. I don't blame her sister for going after him. In the preview for next week he gets his green card and bounces while draining the bank. I can't wait to see this go down because you know her sister will hunt him down.

I'm still a bit torn on Kyle and Noon. I don't know why he even bothered to talk to his deadbeat mom about moving. I'm still bothered by how little she cares what staying in Thailand for a extended time will not only affect her green card status but I'm basically exiles Kyle.

Danielle and Mohamad are exhausting to watch. She's still grasping for straws when he's clearly given up. I also don't understand why Mo is going to the police station because his wife is trying to contact him. I hope she can still get him deported. And he's already got a new hoe in tow.

I didn't watch the whole thing. What happened? Nicole went back home and gave the ring back?

I didn't watch the whole thing. What happened? Nicole went back home and gave the ring back?
She went home with the ring they are still engaged. She only spent 5 weeks out there. She left with great reservation because she just wants to be with him. And if was in America everything would be perfect because he can give her the physical affection she wants. So basically she's still under the grand delusion that if he where in the US everything would be all hunky dory. I found it rather telling that while he apologized for how he treated her he was too happy to be rid of her. I can't recall the exact verbiage but it something along the lines of everything will be better with her gone/home. I don't know if they are planning to continue applying for the K1 process for him to come here. I'm not sure but the season might be done next week. The commercials for next week stated it was a special long episode and had interviews from happily ever after couples.

She went home with the ring they are still engaged. She only spent 5 weeks out there. She left with great reservation because she just wants to be with him. And if was in America everything would be perfect because he can give her the physical affection she wants. So basically she's still under the grand delusion that if he where in the US everything would be all hunky dory. I found it rather telling that while he apologized for how he treated her he was too happy to be rid of her. I can't recall the exact verbiage but it something along the lines of everything will be better with her gone/home. I don't know if they are planning to continue applying for the K1 process for him to come here. I'm not sure but the season might be done next week. The commercials for next week stated it was a special long episode and had interviews from happily ever after couples.

Oh ok, when you said you were surprised by how nice his family was when she left, it made me think she dumped him. I would have been impressed if she did and think she's smarter than Danielle after all!

Oh ok, when you said you were surprised by how nice his family was when she left, it made me think she dumped him. I would have been impressed if she did and think she's smarter than Danielle after all!
I can't quite explain why I'm surprised that his family is so nice to her. I guess between the language barrier and cultural differences it seems off to me in my book. Someone else posted that she's their meal ticket, because if he goes to America he'll be able to send money back home. And it kind of clicked in my head that's why they are probably nice to her. She made zero effort to learn the language or social norms of his country or religion. At least learning a handful of basic phrases, dressing appropriately, and following cultural norms shows that your genuine. And based on their religion I'd be really surprised if they knew she has a child out of wedlock. It just feels off on so many levels kwim. I think his mom said something along the lines that she cares for her like she's family. And I'm thinking how can you say that about someone you just met and can't even communicate with? This girl isn't any smarter than Danielle. She's still drinking the same kool-aid.

Reactions: CanuckBagLover
They come from a hospitality-based culture in which it is customary to honour one's guests regardless.

Context: when I enter stores in parts of the middle east and north Africa, I am routinely greeted with tea and treats whether I buy or not. The only time that's ever happened in the US is when I roll into LV and look like I'm going to drop some serious cash.

I have never had the opportunity to visit Morocco myself, but have heard from those who have that most people are very solicitous and hospitable.

Which is even more remarkable, given Nicole's ignorance of almost every aspect of Moroccan culture, lol.

Reactions: lulilu
Not surprised that Paolla and her husband are having issues. He basically wants her to be a stay at home wife and follow him around. But he's not willing to do the same. He should move to Miami with her. He has no job and nothing other than his friends and family where he lives. And since he traveled a lot with his last job he didn't seem to see the much anyway. I think he's just being jealous of her being successful when he's not at the moment. It gives her the upper hand and he's not liking not being the one to wear the pants. I also think he can't handle other guys looking at his wife.

I'm surprised Russ didn't like her photos - I thought gay guys love fierce model poses. [emoji136][emoji1387]

Reactions: bisousx