9 Black bags, justifiable or no?

Is having these 9 black bags justifiable?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've got to agree with many of the previous posters. As long as you use them, then why not? The definitely all make a different type of statement and style and can be used to add a different tone to an outfit even if they are all black. And there's probably no more versatile color to have 9 bags in than black!

I think it's more "justifiable" (if we're using that term) to have bags of the same color than it is to have say, 9 Speedys or something like that. Black is a color that goes with everything. It's practical. It's timeless. It makes sense to me that black is your go to color. If you're spending a lot on bags, to me, black seems the most practical. Now if you had 9 black bags all in the same style, yeah, I'd kind of think that was rather stupid.

I voted yes because you can never have too many bags!
In addition,it seems each one has the potential to serve a different function in your wardrobe.
Finally,like someone else suggested earlier,add a tenth...make it a clucth.:yes:

I think you can justify 9, but if there is one you don't absolutely love, I'd say replace it with something that is still neutral yet colorful. For example, grey, chamois, a muted red, even ivory.

Yes, black (for most people) is a totally versatile color. I don't have many black bags, but lately I've been wishing for more every time I reach for a bag because they go with all the black coats that I've been wearing everyday.

I voted no. I counted in my head and I got up to 14 black bags, but there's probably some I'm forgetting :shocked:

I definitely have too many! I could get by with only 3 or 4... I wear a lot of black, but I like to use colorful bags to liven things up. I get bored with black after a while :shrugs:

Yeah, I mean, if they have different uses. Just because you have a bunch of bags that are the same color, they can have completely different shapes, straps/handles and each make for a completely different look. My friends make fun of me because I have a black Marc by marc faridah and black teri as well and they say they can't tell the difference between the two. That may be, BUT I use them for different things and they both come in very handy.