$84 Ugg boots in sand on Neiman Marcus.com

1. I hope someone can find their size....mine was already sold out...good luck...I'm sure they will go quickly!

2. sorry, I just looked again....it's the men's ugg boots....buy a pair for your Valentine....

3. haha yea i was just about to post that i think they are mens boots! :smile:

4. the have the women's ugg drivers on sale....has anyone tried them??? thanks

5. where are they on sale>? i cant see them on the Neimans site,,,i just see the tie boot and the crochet ones on sale and the mens ones,,,,?

6. hmm i dunno its just sending me to the main sales page... darn i wanted to get them if they run normal size i wear a 9! :smile: help me find them! can someone send me the lik direct link, once you click onto them? THANKS!! :smile:

7. they were on the opening page when I go to the NM website...they are featured in a window with other sale items...

8. On the opening page....hit the cashmere sale square.....it will take you to the sale page you are looking for....

9. :smile: well thanks guys i dunno i get the opening sales page, the only things listed are the mens uggs, some white and warren cashmere sweater, jeweled sweater and marc by marc houndstooth hat and scarf,,, i cant find them anywhere :sad: o well! thanks for trying ladies! i guess im not meant to have them

10. the Ugg drivers are on the sale page....go to "designer shoes"....

11. no....don't type in UGG.....when the NM website pops up....hit the sale icon....then when that comes up....on the left will be categories of merchandise....hit the "designer shoes" icon....(not the premiere designer shoes)....then it will take you to various categories of shoes....click on the "flats" icon....they are the first pair you will see....I just finished ordering them in a 7....good luck...

12. Thanks for the info.

13. I haven't tried these on ....but, I have been living in my boots....I think these will be great to slip on more easily and still keep my feet nice and toasty!