£800 Paddy, is it worthit?

cammy1

O.G.
Oct 13, 2006
Hey all, I am a newbie to the Chloe section, I was a Chanel girl, but I got tired of the crazy price increases and poor quality. Also, I am only 21 and wanted more fashionable, trendy bags to add to my collection. I always wanted a Paddy, but have always been worried it would be out of fashion. So I wanted to know is it worth me saving for or not?

Its a great time to become interested in Paddys actually as prices for slightly used paddys are now great.

As a first bag, I would look on Ebay or the MP (if you are a member), as you could pick up a really good one for around 500 pounds, and then see if you love them (I am sure you will ;) )

Just remember to get them authenticated in the auth chloe thread and you will be fine

I think paddys are such a lovely bag that they will still look good after the 'fashion hype' dies down. The quality of the leather is fab and they style is soooo pretty. I don't think any bag is really worth £800 but my I think you'll get the wear out of a paddington. Especially if you get a neutral colour (eg, black, brown, cream etc)

I love mine and can't ever imagine regretting buying it or wanting to sell it on.

Is £500 better? luisaviaroma are having a sale on Chloe bags, 30% off. They have Paddys in white, maise and Roche. If you look on the Chloe Shopping sub forum theres a link.

HTH

Hi Net a porter and selfridges will have them in the sale, you could wait until then and get it for around half price, I got Tan and Blue that way and saved a fortune!

Is £500 better? luisaviaroma are having a sale on Chloe bags, 30% off. They have Paddys in white, maise and Roche. If you look on the Chloe Shopping sub forum theres a link.

HTH
Thanks but I dont like buying online. I think I may wait till the Selfridges sale and hope it goes on sale - I did not see any in the December sale, here is hoping