75% off gucci online!!!

1. omg :yahoo: i just checked out this website and they had most of the handbags at 75% off! i was amazed and i thought they were fake, but they are not! I think it is paris hiltons collection that she sells off and gives the proceed to a support her ex's fund! But whatever if you can get a cute bag for a couple hundred and they are reall!!! come on now!!!!

what are you doing just sitting there check out the website!!

www.aprilfools.com

hheheheheheeheheh :roflmfao:

dont hate me guys, ive been waiting all week to pull an april fools joke on tpf!!!

2. LOL!!! :wlae:

3. Good one!!!

4. you sure caught my attention =)

5. muhuhahahahahahahaha im glad u guys arnt throwing stones my way hehehe i seriously have been waiting a week to play this joke (hehe yes i know im a nerd!)

6. Lol

7. you got me! lol

8. You got to be kidding! I ran to get the wallet. I have been wanting a Gucci for so long!! Good one!!

9. Lol.

10. You definately caught my attention! I was about to whip out my credit card in a few minutes.

11. I wasnt fooled :supacool:

My curiousity wasnt peaked until I saw 9 responses, and out of sheer boredom thought Id check it out. :roflmfao:

12. LOL! I'm so happy that we have the 2nd april today. :p

13. you should have changed the name of the website so it'd been more convincing, hehe. i was fooled until i saw the link.

14. lol

15. damn, you got me! lol