-70F windchill tomorrow night 1/15/08! O-M-G!!

1. http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?zoneid=AKZ202

ouch! Talk about BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nogood::wtf::wtf:And you know it's always a bit colder IRL! :yucky:

haha- I just re-read my signature.... spring is sofa king far away right now!

2. oh no!!! keep warm will ya?? ;)

3. How do you cope in that sort of weather...I can't even start to imagine what it would be like. Sounds like a good idea to be indoors with coffee, chocolate & good book.

4. Oh my gosh.... Keep warm!!

5. OMG I would die! I can't even handle 40 degree weather!

6. lol- I'M SO HAPPY to NOT be there! That's my hometown when I'm not going to school down here in Fairbanks!!!! My parents and all my relatives are there though and school and the two major employers are closed for tomorrow b/c of the weather....

7. And I complain when it gets to 40 here. Shame on me!

Keep as warm as you can!

8. omg...-70?!!? I can't even begin to comprehend that!!! Stay warm and safe!

9. that is crazyyy!!!!!!! wow, i didnt realize it got that cold!!!! and to think im complaining about it being 30 degrees where i live.....im a wuss!!!

10. Woah, I can't even imagine how cold that is!! Keep warm!

11. That is SOOO cold, not to mention : how many hours sunlight will there be?

12. ^--- 0 zzzzeeerrroooo hours of sunlight!

I think there are a few hours of daylight--- well more of a twilight?

but the sun doesn't show up until next week in Barrow!

Being in that cold of weather makes your spit freeze- and if you threw coffee in the air it would be frozen before it landed!!

13. Oh "M" I grew up in Winnipeg, so above the 49th parallel. And although Alaska is higher up we used to get the nights where it would be -60 celsius (which when it gets that cold is -60 farenheit). We would get warnings that less than 1 minute exposure of skin would be frostbite.
    I don't miss it at all!!!!

14. Holy cr@p!!! So do people just stay indoors when it's that cold? How long can you actually be outside in that weather? I didn't even know it could get that cold!

15. Yikes!! That's cold..and here I am complaining about how it's in the 50s here.