$67 Leather Lace 70 CM

1. You can wear it as a necklace or bracelet. You can add charms, lockets etc to them. Its just like the Snakeskin cord that comes with the Sweet Monogram Pendant.

2. I am being shallow but does the hardware tips say LV or Louis Vuitton on it? :p

3. hMMM I am not sure. My Sweet Monogram Snakeskin doesn't say anything anywhere but I will double check tonight.

4. I think Matt or Michelle posted that a couple months ago. I'm not a fan of those at all.

5. Ohh, they're back! I remember seeing them on elux awhile ago and now they're listed under the new arrivals section. Does this mean those stringy pieces of leather actually sold out back then?! :blink:

J, I don't remember the hardware on the cord of my Sweet necklace saying anything either.

6. From what I remember, NO! ......so ya....rather expensive for a piece of string............

7. I would never get it. But I don't know, it could be kind of funky.

8. That's a little pricey for that IMO.

9. It comes with a pendant? How does it look like?

10. No it doesn't come with a Pendant, If LV was selling custume jewelry for under $70 bucks, I think there'd be a riot in the store LOL

11. :roflmfao:I couldn't agree more! :p

12. what the heck...

lol

13. Too expensive for my taste.

14. Yeah thats what i was thinking LoL...if it came with a pendant i would have gotten it for sure.:yes: :yes: