Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. :jammin: vernis bronze broome wallet! :yahoo:

i got this last week from a very nice tfp-er, gave it to the store for a little clean and it came back as good as new!! :wlae:

i love this wallet, it looks small but as the lovely tfp-er said, it does fit a lot.. its small and compact! perfect for me :love:

thank you to t444 and lee69 :sweatdrop:
    broome1.jpg broome2.jpg
  2. It´s beautiful, gongratulations! I wish I was at the marketplaza too :s Although that would be torturous for my ban :biggrin:
  3. congrats! that's a very cute wallet... i love the vernis pieces in bronze.
  4. thanks ladies.. yeah am distancing myself from MP at the moment, its seriously bad for people on purse-bans :yes:
  5. Congrats!!! Love Bronze Vernis:love: Can't wait to see what the MP's like:graucho:
  6. Congrats! It looks gorgeous! :nuts:

What kind of cleaning service did you get from the store and if you don't mind me asking, how much or do they even charge? :shame:

Thanks in advance for the info! :flowers:
  7. thanks ILOVELV :flower:

the cleaning is free.. i think they just polish the handware, and put some sort of leather cleaner on the inside and maybe outside? because the wallet smells different :yes:
  8. Congrats!:smile:
  9. Beautiful!
  10. Sounds great! Hmm, I think I might want to bring in my old bags for cleaning next time too! :p Do you just bring it there, tell them you want it cleaned, they'll bring it to the back for a while then you get it back immediately on that day? :shame: Not sure how it goes, but I'm kinda afraid that they'll look at me like I'm nuts if I tell them I want my bag cleaned. Lol... So far I've only brought my Tiffany back for complimentary cleaning. :sweatdrop:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.