500th post...not a huge milestone, but...

1. But...

the 500th is kinda big! You can't join a lot of the RAOK's anymore without a minumum (not planning on to either, this time around...that is not why I joined here...) of 500 or even apply for the MP without at least that. I remember when I first joined and found ladies who had over 2000 posts and I just remember thinking I'd never see 500!!

Well, here I am! Wow...this is just a small thing to celebrate, I think! Thanks to everyone for giving me so much to say!!

2. woo hoo.....
    we need to celebrate by you coming here and go shopping.....:wlae:

3. Congrats!! you'll be in the thousands in no time!

4. congrats

5. congratulations!

6. Congratulations Sunny ! I always enjoy reading your posts.

7. Congrats, Sunny, here's to many more:drinks:

8. Congrats, I hope to join you in a few years!!Lol!!

9. Congrats!

10. ahhh congrats, you will be at 1000 before you know it :biggrin:

11. congrats!!

12. congrats to ya!!!!:happydance:

13. congrats!

14. Congrats! I've been on the forum for awhile but just started to be a little more active. I didn't know that I had so much to say as well! I hope to join you soon :smile: Happy celebration!

15. Yeah, what are you going to buy to celebrate?! Congrats and here's to the next 500, and the next, and........

When I joined it seemed like I'd never reach 100. When you post because a thread is interesting or you have something to contribute, etc. and don't look at the numbers, it becomes a community. And you are a contributing member to this community. Way to go :smile: