50% Off In Jimmy Choo Stores!!!!!!!!!!

1. Fellow JC lovers, the list is out and the stores are selling LOADS of shoes & bags, clutches and wallets from the Spring/Summer & Cruise 2007 line at 50%. If you wanted to buy something but were on the fence TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::party:

If you don't have a JC boutique or a JC SA, then please call 312-255-1170 and talk to Casey! She is wonderful and will hunt down anything available. I have the list, so if you have a specific item you are interested in, I might be able to help you figure out if it is on the 50% off list. I do no have any of the shoes though, as I don't wear anything but tennies and boots for the most part.

Get Going!!
  2. I posted earlier that I just got back from the store, so much eye candy!
  3. I want the Ciggy clutch in leather, (not exotic skin) Can you check to see if it's 50%? TIA.
  4. It looks like black & gunmetal are part of the sale:yahoo:
    also, the bronze, gold and champagne:nuts:
  5. Thanks for the heads up!!

Is the burgundy "relay" clutch/handbag on the list?
  6. Yes it is:yahoo: so is the black and tan color. Hurry, they close @ 6:00 central time (I think) Maybe 7:00 PM.
  7. Robyn - by chance is the Mahala or Maddy on that list?
  8. Yes, they both are:tup:
    What colors are you thinking?

EMERALD Crock Maddy
    BRONZE Maddy
    EMERALD Croc Mahala
    BRONZE Mahala
    WHITE Maddy
    Maddy Metallic CHAMPAGNE

also anaconda & suede black or cream Mahalas
  9. I was looking for black leather. Didn't someone post a picture of the green croc mahala awhile ago and it was around $8000?
  10. I just talked to Casey and the Maddy metallic champagne is sold out. Would have been a great price but I'm wiped out from all these sales so it's for the best. Thanks for posting the list.
  11. Yes, it was $8,200.00, so now it is Only $4,100.00 I was really wanting to buy it, but I don't want to be living out of a cardboard box with some of the other ladies;)
  12. My thoughts exactly! I showed the photo to a coworker and she asked if she could do a 2 year layaway. I said too bad they're not like QVC and do easypay but we'd need 50 easypays!

Thanks again for posting the list.
  13. Waaahhhh!!! I want a metallic Champagne Maddy too. :crybaby:
  14. Anyone know when the online sale prices will drop to 50%?? Anyone? Anyone? :rolleyes:

15. I hear it is sometime in July, but I will see if I can find out for you.

BTW, I accidently deleted the message you sent me last night befor I could show it to DH (inside the delivery room) Would you please resend?:roflmfao::roflmfao: