#50 B-Bag Reached!! ... and Other SAD News

Well ... on the good news front:
  • #50 has been ordered and is on it's way!! After looking and looking and looking (and waiting for the price to be right), I ordered the Marron Glace GRANDE Matelasse from Diabro.net -- WOO HOO :yahoo:!!
On the SAD front ... my place of employment has decided to block all access to forums/blogs, etc. -- which means that I can no longer get into tPF from work (son-of-a-:cursing:!!!). I'm NONE too pleased about this, it was the last of my guilty pleasures ... and since I spend so my bleedin' time at work to begin with, it was a nice diversion. So, my many friends ... you won't see me as often on the forum ... but I'll try to get in on the Weekends & Holidays!

Cheers everyone!

YEAH :yahoo: CONGRATS 'C' CeeJay on the #50 B-Bag :flowers:- let's celebrate :party: , you lucky girl :tender:.

About the SAD front you mentioned .... I'll have the same problem from beginning of July, when I'll start my new job in a private hospital :sad:!
I'll MISS you 'C' and YOU ALL :crybaby:

Congrats again, CeeJay!!:yahoo: I am so happy you found your special #50!!:yes: I am sure your Marron Glace Grande Matelasse will be stunning!:love:

I am going to miss you both a lot around here, CeeJay and Firstclass!!:crybaby::heart: Good luck at your new job, dear Firstclass!:tender:

CeeJay - WOOOOOOOOOOW!!! YOU DID IT!!!! CHEERS:drinkup: I'm so happy for you!!! I just tried on the Grande Matelasse the other day and it is excellent and huge! Good Choice. HAPPY 50th - POST PICS - PLEASE!
:dothewave::dothewave:

holy shi* that's a lot of bbags. HOW ON EARTH do you choose which one you'll wear out? i'm fascinated.

my condolences about the forum/blog ban...can you literally not get on TPF or has it just been stated it's no longer allowed to read blogs and forums at work? knowing me, i would still sneak into TPF if that were the case!! :biggrin: