5, Yes FIVE new Bbags arrived today via UPS

Oh my goodness... you beat me to it!

I had a feeling it was your Dad, I remember you mentioning him in one of your posts, but I didn't want to assume or intrude.

You are definitely in my thoughts pp.

Thank you as always for giving us the eye candy even when things are tough for you right now.:tender:

Aqua City:

IMG_7878.jpg

IMG_7876.jpg

IMG_7875.jpg

Oh my goodness... you beat me to it!

I had a feeling it was your Dad, I remember you mentioning him in one of your posts, but I didn't want to assume or intrude.

You are definitely in my thoughts pp.

Thank you as always for giving us the eye candy even when things are tough for you right now.:tender:
:heart: Thank you very much Bella. It has been a rough 3 weeks. Lots of tests, etc. but we are hoping the test will rule out anything serious and at least if there is, they can fix it up there. :yes:

Ok now what do I keep? The aqua Hobo is out. But I love the style of the bag and it's very comfy so this is a maybe in white or sandstone. Love the white City and my Mom may keep that heavy or not. I love it too but it's just too heacy. The GH in the Hobo is not even half as heavy. Anthracite, have to see tomorrow in sunlight. The aqua City is so superb I hate to let this one get away so a couple of my friends want to see it first but this one is so very close to my '05 agree I can't see keeping both. The sandstone has '05 leather, the color is gorgeous, this one is mine. Hear that Mom? MINE! :P

What does "on consignment" mean? You didn't have to pay for them? That would be nice...

P.S. I can see why you would get that perk...you obviously have a very good relationship w/her and buy lots of bags from her (esp. between you and your mom). I don't think I'll ever get to that category... ;)

Yes, if you deal with the same SA's and buy a lot AND have a credit card on file with a high enough credit limit to cover the bags, this is something they offer. But you have to return what you don't keep within 24 hours and send it next day or at least 2nd day. But it beats returning and the shipping is less than gas would be for us to drive to Miami, Boca or west Palm.

Yeah, the sandstone is a definite KEEPER! LOVE IT! I also like the Aqua City. I would LOVE the Hobo if it came in RH. CONGRATS on your new baby/babies!

Post pics tomorrow when you get a chance..nice to see you around again, haven't seen anything posted by you except blacked out faces on the "city" thread..what's up w/ not showing your gorgeous face?!?!?!
Thank you :smile: and I will try to get good pics tomorrow if it stops raining. It was cloudy today and raining a little now so hope for some sun tomorrow. A few people suggested not good idea to post your face on forums, so I did like many others on here and blacked it out. I don't like having a black polka dot face.:shrugs:

do you have an '05 taupe? i think sandstone is pretty but i have to say that i still prefer the taupe. i just sold mine recently. if you have '05 taupe, i would love to see comparison pics.

if you have '05 turq., i would pass on the aqua. and don't you have other white bbags?

i would keep the sandstone unless you have taupe and i would keep anthracite (though you don't seem wowed by it).

Okay...

Anthracite... you'll wait till tomorrow to decide. I have to tell you. I just had one delivered today and I am undecided right now. The leather looks just like yours, they could be related I think. So we'll talk about this one tomorrow.

I think the Sandstone is GORGEOUS!!! I would want one just like yours. I am loving the bumping spongy leather, so much dimension in color. It's a keeper.

If you want the new hobo, I say WHITE! I think it would be perfect for you and the FL lifestyle. I definitely want to see modeling pics of this bag. I think the white w/GH is a classy combo. So versitile too. Also being a hobo, wearing it on the shoulder will be much easier to care for and keep clean.

Those are my pics so far.....

Wow! I am soooo insanely jealous of your turquoise and aqua cities. I love that color. I got an aqua part time but returned it because I thought the color was too dark and dull (much like the color in the GH hobo). I would have been thrilled had it been like your city.

The Sandstone is drop-dead gorgeous. I think the color couldn't be more perfect. Definite keeper. I think a white GH hobo would be really pretty. If you aren't wowed by anthracite, then send it back and hope that plomb (from this coming fall collection) will be more you.

Anyway, congratulations on such beautiful bags!