5, Yes FIVE new Bbags arrived today via UPS

1. Daphne sent five bbags on consignment. They arrived today and we have until tomorrow to decide what we want. I got a few lame pictures will take more tomorrow and post the pics in a little while. They came this morning but we were in Key West all day so I didn't see them until a short time ago. Here is what came and what I think:

Aqua City: Daphne sent this because again she said she happened to see an incredible bag. I have to say she was right again. There is a difference in the aqua colors and that is for SURE! When I saw it, I was shocked at the intensity and how much it looked like my '05 turquoise. She also sent a aqua Giant and the color on it is not even close to the City. It's vivid but I can see more of a sort of Blue India look but brighter and darker. The City is much more vivid and much darker. I took pictures side by side as well as pics of it beside my turquoise.

Aqua Giant Hobo- I like this style more than I thought that I would. It's very nice actually and more comfortable on the shoulder than the Day. The Giant GH, well it's really BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :nuts: Much bigger than I thought it would be and I'm honestly not sure I like it. I wear platinum or white gold and those gold boob things are really big. The leather on this is very nice, the color not as nice as the City, not even close.

Sandstone City rh- Beautiful leather , FABULOUS color, very much like taupe only prettier and less gray. This color will go with anything and looks incredible with khaki, etc. Very impressed and like this even more than I anticipated.

Anthracite City- hmmmmm weird. Just weird. Not as bad as I thought and not nearly as blue as some of the pictures I have seen on here. I actually like it more than I thought I would but I don't love it. It's sort of a non color, muddy, not distinct. I need to see this in sunlight tomorrow to decide. It's nice but not a WOW for me. It reminds me of a faded, discolored black, but I won't say yes or no until I see it in daylight.

White City GH- she chose a very off white bag, almost natural and this bag is stunning. I really like this for dressier occasions but OMG is this thing HEAVY. I also can see the gold tarnishing, getting dull, then how will this look in a year or two? But it is a pretty bag. The weight may make it a no for me. My Mom loved it too but not happy with the weight. It is a huge difference and even empty feels heavy.

I will post some pics shortly but they were fast and with flash. I will take better ones tomorrow.

2. OMG, 5 bags at the same time????? Are you keeping any of them??? Pics please.............??

3. Can't WAIT for those pics - the aqua

4. Hey POWDER..can't wait to see what to decide, I bought the aqua city w/ rh last week and I LOVE it..it is a total WOW bag for me!! I hadn't even comtemplated this bag..I went in to pick up my blue glacier bag and ended up w/ aqua instead!! Post pics tomorrow when you get a chance..nice to see you around again, haven't seen anything posted by you except blacked out faces on the "city" thread..what's up w/ not showing your gorgeous face?!?!?!

5. What does "on consignment" mean? You didn't have to pay for them? That would be nice...

P.S. I can see why you would get that perk...you obviously have a very good relationship w/her and buy lots of bags from her (esp. between you and your mom). I don't think I'll ever get to that category... ;)

6. OMG, a feast! I can't wait to see pics. I know, the GH is heavy. It's almost like it's not even the hardware, it's just a bulkier bag somehow. I haven't quite figured that out. About the Aqua... I saw two GH bags (City and Brief) side by side, and the color and the leather were completely different on both. The color on the Brief did remind me a bit of BI and it just wasn't as nice. I'll look forward to seeing your pics and hearing what you decide!

Are you sure Daphne doesn't mind you posting that the bags are on consignment?

7. wow! I can't wait to see pics and hear what you decide to keep

8. Thanks for your detailed report! Can't wait to see pics!

9. I promise better pictures. My Dad has some cardiolgy issues and I have been busy going with my Mom to take him to appointments, etc. He has to have the catheter thing done in Miami on Monday, so I am going up there Sunday with them so I won't be on much, but will take my laptop and if everything is ok and I get to do some shopping, I will take Balenciaga pics in NM and Saks.

Ok this is sandstone and I love everything about this bag. The leather and color are TDF gorgeous. It's the perfect neutral, prettier than taupe and no gray at all. I have on white capris and a tan shirt and it looked gorgeous!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Aqua new style Hobo with GH

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. This is the aqua Hobo compared to the aqua City. See how the City is darker and more vivid and the hobo has a little more gray. Very big difference with the naked eye.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now this is the new aqua City(bottom) and my '05 turquoise top. The color is more vivid on the turquouise and the '05 is shinier than the new one???? Maybe she treated my '05 with shine restore or maybe the new one just is not a shiny leather.
    [​IMG]

12. :nuts: ................. Pics please???? Can't wait till tomorrow for sunlight pics. Those will be heavenly, I know.

Ya, stranger. Where have you been? I noticed your posts have been few and far between.

I'm looking forward to seeing the Aqua and Sandstone, they sound delicious. Not too hot and crazy for the GH and don't know if I will ever be.

So, let's see the pics and let's talk about which one's your gonna keep. LOL

As far as consignment, no harm in mentioning it..... They have the magic number, I'm sure those SA's would love to charge that CC for 5 Bbags.:sneaky:

13. Creamy white City with GH and anthracite City

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. Wow they are beautiful.

15. I love the sandstone and the anthracite

the Aqua and the Turquoise are too close to warrant keeping the Aqua