5,000th post finishing off amazing day!!!!

1. Well.... lucky 5,000 it is!!! I have loved having this place here to bring so many people together- it is all just amazing!! :party:

I am happy my 5,000th post comes right now- today was GREAT for me!!! While I had to get up at 4:30 a.m. for work, I got to do something fun- go do some work at the Today show. I was all happy that I met Mat Lauer and Al, but then... I nearly fainted- when I met....

Colin Farrell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nuts: :love: :tender: :wtf: :party:

He introduced himself, we shook hands. I drooled- he joked- I tried not to faint- he smiled- I blushed- I fell in love!!!Not real love of course, just a MAJOR crush with that bad boy. Ahhh!!!

Well then I got to work- had a great presentation, got to leave early... then I got to go meet my dad (who is in town for business) and his friend for cocktails at the most gorgeous rooftop bar and then we ate dinner at such an amazing and trndy place, Ono. It was GREAT!!!!

The only thing that would make this day even better is if Vlad were here... But I will be seeing him in 2 weeks!!!!! :love:

So Happy 5,000 to Me and thanks to all of you for making this place as great as it is!!! :flowers:

2. Happy 5000th Megs! Glad to hear you are having a wonderful time in NYC and Colin Farel- you are a lucky girl!

Thanks for making this place so much fun!

3. Wow, Megs!!!! What an awesome day!!!! You are so lucky you got to meet all those people!!!! Congrats on your 5,000th and here's to 5,000 more!!!! We love you and vlad and this remarkable site you have created!!!!!

4. Congrats on your 5,000 post! And meeting Colin Farell! I would have died!:nuts:

5. congrats! that's such a great day...
    is collin farrel cuter in person?? he is such a sexy guy! :yes:

may i ask what do you do (profession)? i am sorry if i am repeating a question you have already answered in another thread...
    and congrats on a great presentation too, that'll give you a good feeling all day long... :yahoo:

6. Congrats Megs!! Sounds like an amazing day! May I just suggest you don't go to club bagnshoo...I told some of my incredibly sick stories there (after drinking, though I would have told them sober)...Pls don't hate me:smile:

7. Congrats on number 5000!

8. What a great day, Megs! Happy 5,000th!

9. MEGS!! Congrats on the big 5k, girl!! We love you, man. awwww. What an amazing day you had! Here's to tons more.

10. Congrats on 5,000 posts and a wonderful day, Megs!:biggrin:

11. An amazing 5,000!!! Congrats!!!

12. congrats on 5,000! My aunt would DIE if she met matt lauer! she even kissed a poster of him! :lol: I'm glad you got to meet mr. farell! :smile:

13. Thanks everyone!!!!!!! It has been quite the day, but I am soo tired now!!!

14. Congrats!!!!

15. OMG Megs!!!!!!!!!!:wtf: Did you know you were going down to the TS? I would have watched for you.

And you got to meet CF?!! Hot, sexy.............whoo who!!!!!!!!! :rochard: You are the Queen :cutesy:

So glad that you'll see your honey in 2 weeks. You two are soooooo sweet and adorable :love: :heart: :love: :heart:

Oh and congrats on 5,000!!!!!!!!!!