4th of July purchases

disney4us

Happy to be me
Jul 12, 2006
These were purchased during the 4th of July sale but finally decided to post pics. It was a good shopping day. :yes:

7.jpg

Ladybug straw tote
Khaki gold Hamptons hobo
Raspberry Chelsea hobo
Pink agenda
Floral scarf
White coin purse (ladybug keyfob purchased previously)

LOVE the rasberry!! and the coin purse!! i never knew they made that :sad: love everything, and enjoy that agenda, i have the one thats not a darker shade of pink but a bit more raspberry maybe? with a purple trim and im happy to say i havent missed an appointment yet! love it and hope you will too! wear those goodies in good health!

I have the Khaki gold Hamptons hobo too (the large sz) and I love it! Enjoy it, it's a great bag =D

Love your other purchases too, esp your Raspberry Chelsea hobo!

Thanks everyone!

digby, I just used the Hamptons hobo and it was just the right size. I am wondering if I need the black also, lol.

aarti, I got the items at the Waikele outlet. The coin purse is so cute. It has a kisslock closure and two compartments rather than one. And in one compartment, there are 2 side pockets that can fit an license and a CC. I think it would make a cute on the go wallet.

mssmelanie, you should go for it. I wanted it last year and settled for a keyfob because I was just not that sure. When I saw this year with additional discount, I knew it was a go. I've already used it a couple of times and it is such a fun bag.