$475 for large downtown! Cannot believe my eyes!!

1. I scored a large olive downtown at $475 plus tax total about $509 at Nordies today!! I was so shocked to see it and was not about to let it go. The SA grabbed the bag from the back room saying it was leftover from the holiday sale. Even though I already own the croc quilted downtown, I can always use another one since downtown is such a great bag for eveyday use. I'm so glad I dropped by the handbag dept today and just wanted to share my joy with everyone! I will post pictures as soon as I calm down a bit!:yahoo:

2. Can not wait to see pics...sounds like a gorgeous color!

3. OMG!! That is one sweet, sweet deal!! Make sure you post pics! Did you happen to see what other bags there were?

4. :nuts: WOW!!!

Congratulations!!!:woohoo:

The olive color is gorgeous!:okay:

5. Wow!!! Great deal...:tup::tup::tup:

6. OMG that's an amazing deal! I'm jelly of your quilted croc downtown!

7. :yahoo: What a truly amazing deal, congratulations! Olive is such a beautiful neutral, too, and so different from the quilted patent that you have. You must be on cloud 9 right now from getting such a fabulous bag for a seriously ridiculous price! I can't wait to see the pics!

8. Thanks ladies! I am so excited about this ridiculously great deal.
    Here are 2 pictures of my new baby, one with flash, one without. Can't wait to take her out and show her off~
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Wow! That's an insane deal! Congrats!

10. Congratulations!! I'm happy for you, and very very jealous at the same time!! lol

11. What a great deal. Love the color. I have the large downtown in violet and it really is a fun bag.
    Enjoy.

12. congrats and im really jealous lol

13. $475 for a large downtown? WOW! Congrats!

14. Great bag and great deal!

15. It's really pretty and I especially like it in the second picture without the flash (I'm partial to cool tones and it looks almost like a greyish-green in that pic). In both pics, though, it's just such a nice year-round color. Congrats again!