$400 To Spend, What To Do?!?!?!?!

My thoughts exactly! The outlets have great deals right now!:tup:

If you have an outlet near by I would go check it out! You will get so much bang for your buck and they have such great items right now.

They have ergos, legacy pieces, bleeker, signature stripe, and hamptons satchels!

Instead of getting one bag you could end up getting 3 or more!

do you have an outlet nearby? if so, i would go and see what they have. i just went to one in DE and they had a lot of 06 legacy leather and 4 suede ergo totes. as well as the new gallery totes

Don't get anything right now. I myself am not liking anything right now from Coach and am just waiting for Spring to arrive. I am just trying to enjoy carrying what I have right now. Don't just buy something for buying sake. Wait until you find something that you really love.

I received $450 in gift cards for Christmas too. I think I am going to hold out on spending any of it until I see what somes out in the spring/summer. The pleated ergos are probably what I am most interested in seeing.

I have a $400 GC right now as well and there is not a single thing I want from Coach right now. I may be going to the US in the next couple months and would likely hit an outlet.

Take a look at your collection and see if anything is "missing"... for example, if you have a bunch of black and brown/khaki bags, maybe what's missing from the collection is a bag with color so you could get something red, blue, pink, etc. Or if you have a bunch of signature bags, maybe you could get a leather bag (and vice versa).

What type of bags do you like??

:tup:

That's what I do! I want my collection to have lots of variety, so while my collection is still small right now, I'm going to make sure I don't buy too many of the same type/style/color bag.

I WISH I had $400 to spend... I don't even have $100 right now, I decided to put it all in the bank!