$400 store credit - blk or wht patent ergo?

I say black, it will go with everything, it also won't be so dirty....thats my vote, but i do like the white because it isn't quite as shiny as the black (i'm not patent's number one fan!) but either one will be awesome!

Red. Hands down. Next choice would be the turq. (non-patent). Those two exact bags are on my wishlist. Red being #1. I have seen about 3 tPFer's pictures of the red and it gorgeous. Post pictures when you decide!!!

Between black and white? -- I would go with the black. I just love shiny black patent because it somehow always looks polished and I would be overly concerned about white!

But I have to admit that the red is gorgeous! But I would go with the black anyway because it is such a polished neutral.

OK, I am now thinking about either the red patent or the turquoise non-patent, which is nearly $100 less! I tried on a large black leather at the store and although it is BIG, it is more of a carry-all than a purse so I think it would work for that purpose, even though I'm a short 5'3". I have a lot of white, black, and brown bags, so I think I need either a red or a turquoise.

I'd vote turqouise in that case, since patent seems to have its seasons. Beautiful leather never goes out of style, whereas I have a feeling many people will be on patent overload within a few months.