40% off True Religion, Sevens, Citizens, Frankie B & more...........L@@k!!

1. Ok friends, my friend has another great code for you all. Here is the info:

The code is HOLIDAYST and it's good for 40% off the site. It expires 12/24
    @midnight. If US orders are placed by Wed evening, they will be
    upgraded to Priority shipping at no charge and should arrive before
    Christmas (Thurs evening for West Coast).

WWW.SHOP-ACQUIESCE.COM

2. Thanks for the heads-up! Unfortunately, I'm on spending-ban until after Christmas ;_;

3. There are some very nice True rel jeans for men there...I'm surprised. There are some current season items that no one else is discounting. I would pick one up but I've been hammered to death at Bloomies and Barney's in the past few weeks =-\ Gotta save what I have left now for final cut sale. But for anyone who is interested they have the animated white stich Billy T lines for men.....several sizes avail...

4. Thanks for the code Tracy!

5. just talked to my friend and she extended the code.........so now it expires 1/4/08!! YAY!

6. MAN i wish i had more money =/

7. don't we all?? :yes:

8. Drat I missed this!

9. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

10. NOPE, CODE VALID TILL 1/4/08!!

11. Just checking...since I never heard of them; they are authentic correct? I had a bad experience with popdenim.com on some rock and republics!

12. totally authentic. It's actually my friends company and I can totally vouch for her, I've even been down to the True Religion and Blue Tattoo showrooms in LA w/her.

13. do they make true religion jeans for short people? I been checking these out lately and find they all have big inseams..

14. unfortunately they don't, you just have to get them altered. I am 5'7 girl and usually I can get them to work out okay for me after washing but lately they have been making them for supermodels! I tried on a pair the other day at Nordies that had to be at least 36". I mean who the heck is really that tall?? I think the average woman is around 5'4: http://www.wonderquest.com/size-women-us.htm .