40% off these bags at Hirshleifers, pictures

1. My SA just emailed these pictures to me and said they are 40% off. I do not know their names or original prices, but in case anyone is interested, call Hirshleifers, they are located in Long Island NY, and whenever I buy from them, they never charge me tax.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. What is the name of bag in second picture (first post, black one)??? And anybody know retail price ? :smile:

4. Thanks for sharing! They have some stuff that sold super quick from the other department stores sales. I'm sure these'll zip outta there now!

5. Thanks for posting DD!:flowers:

I would be careful about buying sight unseen from them though. They have the WORST cs ever. Had a terrible experience with them, filed a formal complaint and swore I would never buy from them EVER again. This is the worst place to buy anything IMO:tdown:

6. tod, sorry you had a bad experience. I've bought from them on occasion and have always had great transactions. I have never had to return anything to them, so I can't honestly say how they process returns.

Here's the email that was sent to me from my SA;

Hello all!

Chanel is offically 40% off.

An addition to the bags below, there are some pink classics and one blue patent tote and one lady braid (small size) in a dark brown. I'll try to send more pictures later.
    For more information please call me.
    Penney

516-627-3566 x161

7. Thank you DD!

8. I am so suprised, I used to shop here when I lived at home on LI. I always found their SAs to be extremely accomodating and polite. I've had a long lasting relationship with one of the SAs there but I can remember that they were all very nice.

9. I actually don't think that they accept returns once the merchandise goes on sale. And full price merchandise is store credit only from what I remember.

10. Can anyone tell me what the 2nd (lower) red bag in the first picture is and how much? It looks like pony hair!!!!

11. BTW DD101, thanks for posting!!!!

12. OH man, Larkie will be so upset she missed the pony hair bag! Larkie, can you log in wherever you're?

And they have my Outdoor messenger totes! I LOVED that tote, except that 2 of them broke on me. The studs at the side shoulder strap just snapped and sent me flying. If they're difficult with returns even if the merchandise is defective, maybe stay away from the totes on the last pic (the top 2 that are rectangular). I got mine from Chanel boutiques, and they were willing to exchange the first one, and when the second one broke, they just refunded me. Please make sure Hirshleifers would do that if you want that tote. Man, I LOVED that tote!

13. I had a very good experience buying my beige Cambon tote from H. but the return policy is very strict - no refunds, only store credit. Before making a purchase, it is best to inquire about their policy on sale merchandise.

And one other thing to note: if you buy over the phone they insist on having you fax over your drivers license and credit card info. I had reservations about doing this as they refused to accept information verbally over the phone. All turned out fine but I find that policy to be customer intrusive and unnecessary... not to mention unsafe. But it was the last beige Cambon tote in the country and I had to have it!

14. Hi DD, thanks for your info. do you have email of your SA? i live in HK and would like to get the outdoor doctor bag. do u know will they ship international? :p

15. I have purchased from them several times. Every transactions came out fine. I only have an issue too with them is about faxing them my driver licence & the credit card I used at first. But this is done only first time. Then if you want to reserve an item, my SA told me that I have to put a full deposit for it. And lastly refund must be done within 14 days of purchase on regular item. I do not know about sales items. I make sure of what I really want for making a purchase. Other than that, I do not paid tax at all.