$40 off $80 All Amazon SHOES! Yay!

1. :yes: Amazon has automatic $20 off $80 on shoes. Plus stackable $20 off $80 coupon KKCTMQXI on Amazon.com!

That's like $40 off! I copied it off another page =( :heart:

2. thanks for sharing! :smile:

3. Wow...what a deal! Thanks for posting!

4. Damn! I just bought shoes on Amazon!

5. Thanks for posting.

6. good deal! now does anyone have any good recommendations?? theres so many shoes i dont know wehre to start. :happydance:

7. oh geez :graucho: ....these coupon DO stack....I just bought a pair of BCBG heels (only $49 after the discounts)from them. Indeed a very good deal! Thanks for sharing the codes!!

8. WHOHOO! :yahoo: I just got three pairs of shoes for $90 shipped! $40 off is awesome. :biggrin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Plus you get a free subscription to Lucky

Lucky Magazine OfferBonus Offer with $25 Order

Get a one-year subscription to the Amazon.com special edition of Lucky magazine (a $12 value) included with your order when you spend $25 or more at Amazon.com Apparel or Shoes. Offer valid November 1, 2006, through December 31, 2006.

The special Amazon.com edition of Lucky magazine is available only to Amazon.com customers, and contains a special supplement, "Lucky SHOPS Amazon," containing the best of Amazon.com items that month as determined by Lucky's editors.

To take advantage of this offer:

1. Browse for products in Apparel or Shoes on Amazon.com.
    2. Add to your Shopping Cart products from the Amazon.com Apparel or Shoes stores. The total amount of your order before taxes, gift-wrap, shipping, and other promotions must be $25 or more in order to become eligible for this offer.
    3. Click the Proceed to Checkout button and purchase your products.
    4. Important: All purchases must be made in a single order; limit one per customer.
    5. Within 1-2 weeks, you will receive an email with instructions on how to opt in for the one-year subscription to Lucky magazine.
    Fine Print
    The Lucky magazine promotion is valid only through December 31, 2006, and is available only to U.S. residents. The promotion is void where prohibited. If you make a qualifying purchase, you will receive an email within 1-2 weeks containing instructions on how to opt in for the subscription to Lucky magazine. If you are already a subscriber to Lucky magazine, and wish to opt in to this promotion, 12 months will be added on to your existing subscription term with Lucky magazine. At the end of the subscription period, you will have the option to renew your subscription, or do nothing and allow your subscription to end. Limit one subscription per transaction to a customer. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of your first issue. If you would like a refund for your subscription, please send a copy of your Amazon order confirmation to: Conde Nast Publications, Lucky and Domino Shops Amazon Special Offer, PO Box 37722, Boone, IA 50037-0722 to receive an allowance for its stated value.

10. Yeah! i have been waiting to buy a pair of shoes for the longest! thanks!:yahoo:

11. Thanks for posting! this is a great deal! So many shoes to chose from!

12. I just tried using the stackable coupon and it wouldn't work for me. :sad: Anyone else having problems?:shrugs:

13. It worked fine for me last night. I got 2 pairs of Adidas sneakers for $46 shipped. I was in desperate need of new gym shoes so I am thrilled!

14. The extra $20 isn't stacking for me. Perhaps they pulled it?

15. You have to order direct from amazon (I think this means it can't be from a store that sells on amazon).

Get an instant $20 off and FREE Super Saver Shipping when you spend $80 or more on shoes or apparel sold Direct from Amazon.com.

(A $20 discount will be automatically reflected in your shopping cart when you spend a total of $80 or more on either shoes or apparel Direct from Amazon.com).

Restrictions apply. Please review the fine print below.

How to Qualify for $20 Off at Checkout
    1. Browse for shoes sold Direct by Amazon.com or apparel sold Direct from Amazon.
    2. Add shoes or apparel items sold Direct by Amazon.com to your Shopping Cart until the total amount before taxes, gift-wrap, shipping, and other promotions is $80 or more. The savings does not apply to purchases totaling $80 from a combination of apparel and shoes items.
    3. Click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and purchase your products. The amount of the Instant savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page and will be allocated proportionally to all participating items in the Shopping Cart. For example, if you purchase 2 pairs of shoes, one worth $30 and the other worth $50, the $20 will be divided proportionately between the two items, so that the $30 item will appear with a $7.50 discount, and the two other item will appear with a $12.50 discount.
    4. In the event of a return or removal of any item from your basket, reducing the total spend below $80, the savings may be deducted from your refund.
    5. If you violate any of the terms and conditions listed below, the promotion will be invalid and the rebate will be removed from the order.
    6. Limit one $20 savings per order.